4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
Sorry for wasting posting space but i have to state (from my knowledge) for the sake of political correctness the developer is over 18 years of age.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Any hope to see an update soon or later?
Tends to be 3 or so months every update. If he sticks with this pattern, probably end of July. But since it's summer and it sounds like he has a school break, maybe sooner.

Sorry for wasting posting space but i have to state (from my knowledge) for the sake of political correctness the developer is over 18 years of age.
Was there a question about this lol? He's in University so I figured most would assume 18+ :)

Reactions: Big Mountain

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
I just got a message on Patreon from the developer. Unfortunately they've temporarily put a hold on his page while it is being reviewed.

Jun 27
Hello everyone. Just sending you all a message informing you that Patreon has temporarily suspended my page due to, from what it sounds like anyway, sexually suggested images on the main page. I'll be working with the Patreon team to make changes and get things straightened out as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience, DynamiteRedGames.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I just got a message on Patreon from the developer. Unfortunately they've temporarily put a hold on his page while it is being reviewed.
That´s not only page "Patreon put this under review" in these days. Just look at "Devin´s Life" a lot of information to solve this problem with Patreon. But it´s still a mess with Patreon that the " game developer " don´t get any "Mail" what are the reason.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
That´s not only page "Patreon put this under review" in these days. Just look at "Devin´s Life" a lot of information to solve this problem with Patreon. But it´s still a mess with Patreon that the " game developer " don´t get any "Mail" what are the reason.
once he takes the adult pics off the public part of the page and puts it behind paywall it will be back up heaven studio's had same problem, was back up in 24 hours.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Game is Dead ? it's been 3 months now . Sigh I would like to see Little Paul hits the home run. That education scene like big sis will teach you is super hot , I like shotacon

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
what is patreon doing this game has nothing that is loli or incest WTF are they nagging about now
so now they are being annoying whit adult pictures its getting more worse whit Patreon

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
what is patreon doing this game has nothing that is loli or incest WTF are they nagging about now
so now they are being annoying whit adult pictures its getting more worse whit Patreon
It's because patreon's money mostly is from non-adult projects, and the adult projects being there can turn some people away. In addition they want to avoid any issues potentially illegal things, so they're reviewing all the adult patreon pages to check them over, and from their side it's easier to block them first in case there is an issue, and unblock them after any issues are fixed.

Also, though they took care of the initial issues with this a while ago, paypal (used by a lot of people on patreon) absolutely HATES adult content of any type, so some of this might be if paypal is putting pressure on patreon about adult content again.

TLDR: Patreon wants money, and adult content may cost them more money than it makes. (In terms of lost sales to other people and the like)

Reactions: Big Mountain

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
It's because patreon's money mostly is from non-adult projects, and the adult projects being there can turn some people away. In addition they want to avoid any issues potentially illegal things, so they're reviewing all the adult patreon pages to check them over, and from their side it's easier to block them first in case there is an issue, and unblock them after any issues are fixed.

Also, though they took care of the initial issues with this a while ago, paypal (used by a lot of people on patreon) absolutely HATES adult content of any type, so some of this might be if paypal is putting pressure on patreon about adult content again.

TLDR: Patreon wants money, and adult content may cost them more money than it makes. (In terms of lost sales to other people and the like)
I really hope this gets resolved. I would hate this game to die. It has so much potential and depth. This is prob my most anticipated update. It is bad enough the developer has so little free time to work on it and now this bs from patreon.

stcx

Nov 12, 2017
I really hope this gets resolved. I would hate this game to die. It has so much potential and depth. This is prob my most anticipated update. It is bad enough the developer has so little free time to work on it and now this bs from patreon.
Dude.. what are you talking about, stop spreading misinformation
1. The game is not dying, dev always takes his time with updates
2. The page was under review because the dev didn't have some of his (what patreon considered) adult content behind the paywall, this was also discussed in this topic!
3. His patreon page is already back online, and was only 'locked' for 1-2 days, all he did is change some patreon tier pictures and it was fine. I highly doubt it took him a lot of time.

Reactions: lolguest and BKKK

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
As a patreon of the dev I would also like to point out that he charges per major update NOT per month, so if he wants to fine tune and optimise his game before release it doesn't cost me a penny. He also gives very regular updates and teaser pics and going with the last few releases, there is always really good content rather than, here is a few renders I chucked together, introduced into a very buggy code but don't worry it will be sorted next month once I've got yer money.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
As a patreon of the dev I would also like to point out that he charges per major update NOT per month, so if he wants to fine tune and optimise his game before release it doesn't cost me a penny. He also gives very regular updates and teaser pics and going with the last few releases, there is always really good content rather than, here is a few renders I chucked together, introduced into a very buggy code but don't worry it will be sorted next month once I've got yer money.
And the update is usually worth the wait...sucks that it takes so long but as you said, he charges per update and not monthly.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes