4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
With the amount of time it's taking, I hope the next update is going to be good, and with lots of new content.

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Really enjoying the game so far. A few observations in case they haven't been picked up in preceding pages:

It seems to be possible to get trapped in the bathhouse if you masturbate and then don't have low enough shame to leave wearing the outfit you wore coming in because your lust has dropped to 0. Time does not appear to advance when in the changing rooms so it's not possible to just wait for shame to fall at night.

The routes to lowering shame also seem to be awkward to access alongside other activity. Don's Training seems entirely linked to lust, so you can grind until wearing the skimpiest outfits there without any drop in shame. Instead you have to repetitively clean the washroom, which doesn't mesh with Don because there's no option to fast forward from Don's training with under 200g. Doing Calder's job to advance time means you have money you cannot get rid of before entering the inn because the sewer store is inaccessible at night (and some distance away anyway). That means each day you're probably wandering about wasting time waiting for the clock to cycle. It would be less repetitive grinding if there were ways for these activities to flow together better - or you could lie to Gavin about having money from the outset.

My preference would be for there to be a night vendor of the red seeds so you could do Don's training, work for Calder, use up your cash at the dealer and then swallow a seed to maximise your arousal before entering the inn and choosing to clean the washroom.

On another point, for idiots like me who suck at stealth timing, having a second checkpoint after you've cleared the Palace kitchen would be great. The number of times I had to knock out those cooks.... ugh.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Really enjoying the game so far. A few observations in case they haven't been picked up in preceding pages:

It seems to be possible to get trapped in the bathhouse if you masturbate and then don't have low enough shame to leave wearing the outfit you wore coming in because your lust has dropped to 0. Time does not appear to advance when in the changing rooms so it's not possible to just wait for shame to fall at night.

The routes to lowering shame also seem to be awkward to access alongside other activity. Don's Training seems entirely linked to lust, so you can grind until wearing the skimpiest outfits there without any drop in shame. Instead you have to repetitively clean the washroom, which doesn't mesh with Don because there's no option to fast forward from Don's training with under 200g. Doing Calder's job to advance time means you have money you cannot get rid of before entering the inn because the sewer store is inaccessible at night (and some distance away anyway). That means each day you're probably wandering about wasting time waiting for the clock to cycle. It would be less repetitive grinding if there were ways for these activities to flow together better - or you could lie to Gavin about having money from the outset.

My preference would be for there to be a night vendor of the red seeds so you could do Don's training, work for Calder, use up your cash at the dealer and then swallow a seed to maximise your arousal before entering the inn and choosing to clean the washroom.

On another point, for idiots like me who suck at stealth timing, having a second checkpoint after you've cleared the Palace kitchen would be great. The number of times I had to knock out those cooks.... ugh.
Yes, getting trapped in the bathhouse happened to me too: the only possibilities to exit are to: a) access the cheat menu and toy with arousal; or b) consume a red seed.

True, you can't access any store/vendor at night to spend your money; what I did, when I wanted to clean the washroom, was go in the sewer instead of working for Calder. In the sewer, I would purposefully ignore the loot chests and lose my fights against the rats; if I still had more than 200 gold, I would buy (mostly useless) stuff from the sewer vendor before getting out of the sewer. The downside of proceeding like this is twofold: you see the doctor blowing off his load so often if becomes tedious, and, most importantly, this goes against Astrid's character: she's a fighter, we shouldn't have to lose fights on purpose. And I, too, think Don's training is not in sync with Astrid's actions outside of the school.

But I have faith that this will be fixed, with future releases. And the shame/must-clean-washroom/lose-fights problem is one only because we want to see all the scenes and max out all out stats; I'm sure if one were to simply advance the story as fast as possible to the end, one could do it in less than 12 days, but then only 25% of scenes would have been played through...

Reactions: someoldguy

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Oh yes, this is all about scene hunting. That's most of the fun, right? :)
"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" Similarly: if a scene is coded and not seen by a player, does it unmake the game?

Nov 29, 2017
I've been greatly enjoying the game, and definitely one of the more gorgeous looking games being used by the Daz3d engine. Waiting a few months isn't ideal, however, with how greatly he puts into little details like stats and scenes I can appreciate it. It's much more enjoyable to get a large update after waiting for a good amount of time then short updates monthly IMO.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Can Astrid pay with her body in V0.4?
As far as I recall the only time for that is in the introduction section, where you can give an old man a kiss for information. (He's in the SW of the town if I remember correctly.)

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
and at the entrance for new Krossavik
if you fight but let the others win

but there is a red light district added in the commons so i hope she will do stuff there once she can enters

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes