caciottone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017

PW4AtBk.jpg
Overview:
As ruler over a forgotten country you are trying to come to new glory. Here you have to move through all sorts of dangerous adventures and fierce epic battles. Also in the beds of the lady´s... "It's like Game of Thrones, but with more sex and violence! Fan remake version of this game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-02
Release Date: 2020-02-27
Developer: Caciotta -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: - - -

BaasB thanks for the link.

dsEdBBR.jpg M7Z8TL0.jpg PW4AtBk.jpg jE6QzLF.jpg Rqy00cx.jpg QeN6fqB.jpg sP5AeYC.jpg QitsCmb.jpg Lady Nuru02.jpg BG Elelian Princess08.jpg Lady Kamasutra02.jpg screenshot4.jpg Fisher A01.jpg Lyx blacksmith A.jpg Lyx Merchant A.jpg Istral Merchant A.jpg Wood A01.jpg Istral Harbor A.jpg Saryaia A9.jpg Fara Market A1.jpg Herbs A07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
caciottone I edited your thread and would like to ask you if the tags you wrote are all currently in the game before moving it to the game thread.

caciottone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
caciottone I edited your thread and would like to ask you if the tags you wrote are all currently in the game before moving it to the game thread.
Thanks for everything. :)
All tags are in current version 0.15 of this game.
I've also edit new post adding discord channel, others screenshots, a new banner, change-log and
Extra:
Savegame:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

Darkelvin

Jan 27, 2018
Seems to have some potential there but the game seems rather buggy whereas quest lock themselves or do not register in the quest log.

Stuff like :

- Killing the orc but not being able to give the trophy to the countess, whereas she just repeat her demand to get the head back.

- Fynne's quest to bring food and weapons to the harbor doesn't register int he logs, and if you miss the details she gives you she has No options to talk to her again and read the details once more

- Iorgal the boatswain has no dialogue and has no new map marker appearing ?

- Didn't see any scenes with Phina, not sure if it goes with a different quest that just wouldn't trigger ?

caciottone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Seems to have some potential there but the game seems rather buggy whereas quest lock themselves or do not register in the quest log.
Stuff like :
- Killing the orc but not being able to give the trophy to the countess, whereas she just repeat her demand to get the head back.
- Fynne's quest to bring food and weapons to the harbor doesn't register int he logs, and if you miss the details she gives you she has No options to talk to her again and read the details once more
- Iorgal the boatswain has no dialogue and has no new map marker appearing ?
- Didn't see any scenes with Phina, not sure if it goes with a different quest that just wouldn't trigger ?
Here some tips which can be useful to resolve:

Last edited:

caciottone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
I misread the title and thought this was a lewd mod for the original Valkyria Chronicles.

Nevermind.
Valkyrie Chronicles with caciotta mod v0.15 is a fan remake version of Valkyrie Chronicles v.068 from Edensin Game made and compiled by me with Point and Click DK -
Now it is not just a simple mod, because I've also added new content, expanding storytelling before releasing my compiled version.
Permission from original author Edensin Games granted to me here:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Valkyrie Chronicles with caciotta mod v0.15 is a fan remake version of Valkyrie Chronicles v.068 from Edensin Game made and compiled by me with Point and Click DK -
Now it is not just a simple mod, because I've also added new content, expanding storytelling before releasing my compiled version.
Permission from original author Edensin Games granted to me here:
They were talking about Valkyria Chronicles, it's a tactical role playing game series. They aren't H games like this they are AAA.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Okay,only i am thought about strategic game series called Valkyrie chronicles?
Kind of hard to avoid the association, no? Refering to this thing as a mod in the title doesn't help either.

It seems to be related to this one actually.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
lol when I saw this I immediately thought I'd either be smashing Alicia or Selvaria. Interesting, though. I might have to poke around with this.

Reactions: Mjaiil

SlobKnob

Jun 1, 2017
Bummer, from the posted pictures it looks like the majority of the women have ridiculously huge & over inflated tits. Unfortunate, I could have got behind this otherwise. Nice normal range of small to realistically big. The humongo-tits are SO not sexy!