Jstew

Apr 24, 2017
Dev, I like the game so far, it's fun and the ramp up is not unreasonable but also not too easy.

Couple of suggestion/requests: please put a UI of some sort or at least an inventory you can access to be able to see how much of each resource you currently have. I believe someone else may have mentioned it, please have the resources that are currently must use your action/time points to make have some small production automatically. Even just one or two a day.

If anyone knows about this, there was no translation past the first book in the library, I translated them all but only the first had anything in it and revealed something. Also, I made the crib for my elf wife and she still says we need a crib. Are these things just waiting for future releases or did I hit a bug?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So, those two chicks which are available for marriage... Is that it for good? Or is it planed for that option to be added in the future for some other chicks? To go for marriage or to wait future releases? :unsure:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i really like game two but i have two questions lol at least at first are there any cheats like money and hp 2 who can i actually marry I get the dukes palace and get stuck cant figure out how to unlock anyone else. If there was a wiki or something thatd be helpfull.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Hello, i have ran into some issues... After speaking with the Wine elf, i killed the Duke but did some errands in the meantime. Now, when i try to speak to her with the objective of unlocking the elfen city she will tell me the same thing (the tyrant duke ... bla bla bla), Any idea about how to fix it?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i found the saves up until day fifty is cool nothing is done but once there you get there two locations ive never see how did or do you unlock waterfall and the glade usually can only find blackwood.

i only ask because I like to snd slave to farm but in your file, i think u sold her lol

Last edited:

Testing132

Aug 18, 2019
Considering trying this game but I have a question. If you purchase Nemo from the fish monger, do you get to cook him?

caciottone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Hello, i have ran into some issues... After speaking with the Wine elf, i killed the Duke but did some errands in the meantime. Now, when i try to speak to her with the objective of unlocking the elfen city she will tell me the same thing (the tyrant duke ... bla bla bla), Any idea about how to fix it?
See screenshot 20:
Elven Winery tell that elf princess Lhaewen could marry you when you speak about peace with elf. Talk to her again after killing Duke of Istral (quest Kill Duke of Istral must be completed) and after allying with Countess of Lyx (quest Allies with Countess of Lyx must be completed) to unlock Elelian, the Capital of Cerest location and Elf Princess Lhaewen

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2019
Hit an error message when I saved my game prior to interacting with the Nymph @ Nymph pond. Saved incase I get her name wrong, unfortunately I did get it wrong so I attempted to load up my save, seems the game doesnt want to cooperate

"ist kein gultiger integerwert" or "is not a valid integer value"

got the game to load the save anyways but I start right back at the beginning with 24hp instead of 15 and possibly the only other weapon I had besides the knife/dagger (which was a basic sword)

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
can anyone give me a complete save I got screwed while playing and error message came up and im not starting from the beginging

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
See here:
still very far back had 300 heath down to 16 all building where done but its way better then starting over ill just come back to it in a couple of days thanks

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Played up to 92 day i think and can't load save and previous day save not working also. i think it has something with accumulated items which give crash on load or something else.
Is there some some way to change save files to cure them? Basically the problem itself is number of something which crash save files.

Can i ask is there some chance developer can fix it or at least to increase save slots to 10 or 20 ? more or less it will help.

Last edited:

caciottone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
New update, see in my patron page

Change Log
- v0.18
New Quest: Find Grape Jam
New Quest: Help Boatswain - completed
New Quest: Buy Armor - not completed - only light armor
New scene: Add new sex scene with Eldar the fisher in Merowin
Some bug and minor changes