lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
From south town go west, there you will see gate to go underground (minatours dungeon).. You will obtain armor there
yer all good found it....the issue is no one explains just how south of central town you need to go to find south town LOL you need to go through that underground bandit cave 1st

Reactions: Eicosa

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
The biggest thing I remember about this game was that after you receive the tentacle armor, it changes all dialogue for the heroine to reflect that. That really made me interested in this developer. Played more of their games for more of that type of content, but the gameplay itself got kinda meh.

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
This is actually one of my favorite games now... what can I say, I'm in it for walking around an rpg world naked lol. I'm more disappointed this feature's missing from later poison games... guess I'mm check out alicequest

Reactions: Eicosa

Weisskralle

May 25, 2019
Virustotal link of the scan/report of the file. (Pixeldrain)
No security vendors and no sandboxes flagged this file as malicious.
Date: 20.02.2024
Hash code for Virustotal (for those that want to search it directly in Virustotal): f361b5cbbd115f3895f718ac1e252860024b40a1bba13f3d9694bb382ee48c75

GoldSlime1

May 15, 2021
View attachment 3354370

Overview:
Shortly after the rumor that the kingdom was overthrown... Monsters sprawled across the land. The demon king has assumed power. In these times of peril everyone did their best to live a normal life. For Batsu the Thief today was another day of pillaging and sneakery. One day he learned that monsters were hoarding a treasure in a mountain cave. He only meant to steal the treasure, but ended up saving a battle maiden. Graciously she offered him thanks, and being something of a deviant she rewarded his escalating perverted demands...​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-14
Release Date: 2013-01-18
Developer: Poison -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.05
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developers Notes:

thats not!!

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I've been playing for 20 minutes and yeah, it's a male protagonist game. You control a human dude named Batsu who meets Lucida, an angel(?) warrior sent from heaven to kill the big bad guy (demon king or whatever).

Batsu's sorta like a Rance character. He takes advantage of Lucida's naivety to have sex with her, which transfers her powers and strength to him. The intro ends with Lucida telling him she needs him to defeat the demon king since she can't do it without her power. Batsu decides to take advantage of the situation and tells her he will do what she asks, but only if she becomes his slave. Then the game begins.

So yeah, it's both a male, female, and multiple protagonist game. Tags are all correct

EDIT: and before anybody asks, yeah, Batsu seems pretty chill with other dudes banging Lucida, even seems to be encouraging it and offering her 'services' to townsfolk. I get the impression this game is going to be a lot like Sphilia's Familiar, tone is very similar to that so far. If you aren't a fan of netorase you probably won't like this, but I've barely started playing so take that as you will. I dig it so far

Last edited: