ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
It's unlikely that this happens. You can't trust most people nowadays. They either work super slow, vanish after a few months or are useless. Finding dedicated, reliable and useful people nowadays is often like fishing for diamonds.
yeah, and they even forget to reply or post announcement on their patreon on what's status update to them.

mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
I don't especially blame them for not having distinct character art for every potential protagonist you could choose, but the purple is really throwing me off. It's like everyone's screwing Grimace.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I open game and it says: Version 0.1.8?
Go to your AppData folder in LocalLow and delete the LeopoldVisette folder.

You can copy and paste the following in File Explorer: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow

Your saves won't be deleted as they're saved in the game directory folder.

Hopefully, this helps! ^.^

logrey

Jul 3, 2017
Can anyone post a picture of the dragon puzzle box? I swear I'm lining everything up but it's not opening

Sampler

Jun 13, 2017
Go to your AppData folder in LocalLow and delete the LeopoldVisette folder.

You can copy and paste the following in File Explorer: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow

Your saves won't be deleted as they're saved in the game directory folder.

Hopefully, this helps! ^.^
Thanks that did it:D

Reactions: Shilou
Sep 20, 2019
I use them but my game eventually show a blank screen and not being able to respond to the buttons i press after using third one enough time and getting to about the point where i get to level 18 or so, the dev might want to fix this bug asap when possible.

Reactions: Shilou
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes