Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I use them but my game eventually show a blank screen and not being able to respond to the buttons i press after using third one enough time and getting to about the point where i get to level 18 or so, the dev might want to fix this bug asap when possible.
If I can remember this has been a long-time bug(?). It will happen when you go over a certain level and with a high amount of XP. I'm assuming there might be a level cap, but not sure. I'd suggest not going to higher levels.

Sep 20, 2019
If I can remember this has been a long-time bug(?). It will happen when you go over a certain level and with a high amount of XP. I'm assuming there might be a level cap, but not sure. I'd suggest not going to higher levels.
Ok, so what is the limit for levels and XP that i need to avoid going over to not trigger that based on the 2 version of the updates? The free version and the Patreon Version?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Ok, so what is the limit for levels and XP that i need to avoid going over to not trigger that based on the 2 version of the updates? The free version and the Patreon Version?
It's been awhile since I've played, I think I always tried to avoid going past 8 in the earlier versions. Might be different in this one. I'll have to check when I can and report back. :]

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
New player. So... crafting. I have 2 tabs that don't seem to do anything, far left (house icon), and far right (? icon). Also not seeing much in the way of new stuff to craft once I hit the city (only 3 items in potions still). Is there an additioal unlock for more advanced crafting? I saw someone mention looking for stuff for a watcher's robe a page or two back, and there was a fix for harem pants not being craftable in the changelog, so I'm guessing I'm missing a flag somewhere. Anyone have ideas?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
New player. So... crafting. I have 2 tabs that don't seem to do anything, far left (house icon), and far right (? icon). Also not seeing much in the way of new stuff to craft once I hit the city (only 3 items in potions still). Is there an additioal unlock for more advanced crafting? I saw someone mention looking for stuff for a watcher's robe a page or two back, and there was a fix for harem pants not being craftable in the changelog, so I'm guessing I'm missing a flag somewhere. Anyone have ideas?
Far right is for companions when you unlock the dog. You gain more recipes as you raise experience by crafting items in that specific field, however when you unlock the next tier in crafting the lower tier items will no longer give experience

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Far right is for companions when you unlock the dog. You gain more recipes as you raise experience by crafting items in that specific field, however when you unlock the next tier in crafting the lower tier items will no longer give experience
There's a catagory to the right of the dog's. Only saw items at tiers 1 and 5, are thier higher ones as well?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
There's a catagory to the right of the dog's. Only saw items at tiers 1 and 5, are thier higher ones as well?
There are some past 5 you will have to go into the sewers and underground cave quest to get the materials for them though

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
0.1.8 working fine for me. 0.1.9 give me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, this kind of error happens in some other games, so i will be really thankfull if somebody can solve this mistery for me. (i think its dx11 problem wich arent supporting on my video, but i dont know how change it - adding "-dx9" in link for .exe file didnt help anyway, because " is missed in link and automatically removes if i adding them)

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
0.1.8 working fine for me. 0.1.9 give me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, this kind of error happens in some other games, so i will be really thankfull if somebody can solve this mistery for me. (i think its dx11 problem wich arent supporting on my video, but i dont know how change it - adding "-dx9" in link for .exe file didnt help anyway, because " is missed in link and automatically removes if i adding them)
How much RAM do you have installed on your computer?

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Reporting a bug with the quest to find Moohama. After defeating the giant pumpkin fae monster the later half of the dialogue suddenly shrinks in size to a point it can't be read any more. Plus i don't think I got a reward from the quest.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
where do i go after doing everything in wetlock? Or is that all the content, i did all the bounties, rescued the ewe, am i missing something?

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes