JirayaSama

Jan 25, 2020
soft lock at the boar boss in the northen forest waiting for that stupid mouse to cast a spell--'

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Failed to initialize graphics.
Make sure you have DirectX 11 installed, have up to date
drivers for your graphics card and have not disabled
3D acceleration in display settings.
InitializeEngineGraphics failed

what does this mean ???????????
What's your graphics card?

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i cant find the arena please can anyone help me who has goten there? sorry to bother you about it hope you have a good day :)

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
One thing that bothered me a lot the last time I played was the fact that the longest hair option for a human male character is some fucking He-Man bowlcut.
Of course that's just on top of the generally uninteresting gameplay and vaguely-unpleasing WoW-esque aesthetics.

Jan 28, 2020
Here's a cheated save file for the current public version of the game that goes as far as possible while leaving room for the most NPC sex scenes and bad end sex options. If I missed something, please let me know.

Notes:
- Player is a male human named John.
- In the quest where you look for Katie, I chose 'charm' and 'pacifism' at the barracks.
- I filled the bank with enough beers to max out your inventory for the sex scenes with Uthgarr

Edit: Updated the save file for the latest version. Rename the number in there if it conflicts with a different file.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcusDBlack

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
After my last post complaining about being unable to play a dude with long hair, I realized my issue would be solved if I could play the dark elf race... if only it wasn't locked behind the paywall.
Seriously, you can't even see your character in sex scenes anyways, so why even lock something like that?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
After my last post complaining about being unable to play a dude with long hair, I realized my issue would be solved if I could play the dark elf race... if only it wasn't locked behind the paywall.
Seriously, you can't even see your character in sex scenes anyways, so why even lock something like that?
Tbh it's better to lock some unimpactful flavour choices behind paywall to give paid customer "special treatment", than locking content behind paywall, such as locking male MC or female MC

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
How do you fuck the red dragon? I only get given option to fuck the blue one?
There should be 2 options between blue (female) and red (male) dragon, are you playing the v0.2.0?

after trying the new version it keeps making it so i cant load my saves and the avatar turns invisible is this a bug?
I also can't load my old save for 0.2.0, It's fine to start anew. Not sure if it's V.0.2.0 not compatible with old save, or knight version not compatible with cheaper version.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
There should be 2 options between blue (female) and red (male) dragon, are you playing the v0.2.0?

I also can't load my old save for 0.2.0, It's fine to start anew. Not sure if it's V.0.2.0 not compatible with old save, or knight version not compatible with cheaper version.
Im playing 2.0 and character is futa/herm and there is only one option, that is too fuck the female

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
I either found two bugs, or I'm stuck at two points.
- I can't enter the arena even though I'm lvl 11 (says must be lvl 6 to enter)
- Can't continue the catacombe/dragon quest. Journal says I have the wood and should return to the twins, but talking to them tells me I shouldn't return empty handed.

Oh and I also have the magic missile bug for the companion (maybe no implemented yet?).

Im playing 2.0 and character is futa/herm and there is only one option, that is too fuck the female
Apparentely some sex scenes require you to have (or not have) specific body parts, maybe sth on your futa/herm character doesn't fit the bill?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes