Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Cool game for chill play there is 3-5 hours gameplay but....typical problem update time I mean I want explore and more plot but dev work solo I cant expect I get it In 3 months :p(btw nice sex scenes and arts I love thicc wish there will be more)

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Text: You recognize a ratling when you see one, just as the ratling recognizes a chance to do what ratling love the most... Breeding.

Ratling: Can only do anal sex.

44guhy.jpg

Last edited:

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
Normally I'd just explore until I find the next step myself, but this game's "random encounter every two steps" system makes me hate walking around, so I'm gonna ask for some help.

I'm stuck but from what I read here there's more content I haven't seen yet. I have a quest to go to the sewers but a guard is stopping me. I have two quests on some Northern forest but there's seemingly nothing in the church area and no path to go further. The arena guy congratulated me after a bunch of practice matches but he's still not giving me anything new to do. Not sure what do to next.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Normally I'd just explore until I find the next step myself, but this game's "random encounter every two steps" system makes me hate walking around, so I'm gonna ask for some help.

I'm stuck but from what I read here there's more content I haven't seen yet. I have a quest to go to the sewers but a guard is stopping me. I have two quests on some Northern forest but there's seemingly nothing in the church area and no path to go further. The arena guy congratulated me after a bunch of practice matches but he's still not giving me anything new to do. Not sure what do to next.
I only rememeber what to do about sewer, you need to rescue one sissy for quest from brothel whore who is missing "sister". If I am not wrong it went like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the other two I have no idea.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018

Northern forest is surprisingly enough, north of the forest. the 2nd area in the game, the one with the tavern you can work at, is the forest. there's some purple creeping in from the top at the topmost area there that leads to the northern forest.

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
I only rememeber what to do about sewer, you need to rescue one sissy for quest from brothel whore who is missing "sister". If I am not wrong it went like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the other two I have no idea.
Huh. I did that, but guess I didn't check the place again afterwards since the two things didn't seem connected at all.

Northern forest is surprisingly enough, north of the forest. the 2nd area in the game, the one with the tavern you can work at, is the forest. there's some purple creeping in from the top at the topmost area there that leads to the northern forest.
Ah, yeah, I figured the game would keep me moving forward and had already discarded that as an old area. Also I guess I didn't identify it as a "forest", all purple and such.

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
The 0.22 version was up three days ago on patreon, anyone play tested it yet? Is the pregnancy system any good?

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes