2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Wait a sec. So on top of being machine translated, the words are also being cutted off too? Mmmh the game seems to be nice, and the translation from the overview is at least understandable. What puts me off from dowloading is the text cuts off you just mentioned, is it actually that bad?
Its honestly pretty off putting like he just used auto translate and didnt edit it at all thats whats taking most of my time with my project. I didnt check the actual events in story to see if he at least fixed the formulas required to obtain the optional events if he didnt the game will crash when you go to the actual event ex: starting the massage or the bar scene talk to the bar master

Beggars cant be choosers though

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
The game is good i played the jap version. It even had arrow guiding system which helped greatly without knowing any jap

Suzano

Jun 27, 2017
Why... I extracted with winrar Japanese unicode thing, used applocale app, run as admin, changed system language, ooked for a substitute for this stupid file and still nothing... anyone anyware know the fix for this missing file error?

Dr. Weeb

May 25, 2019
Anyone else have a problem on Word Wrap of the translated one?
Is this machine translated? 'Cause the overview sure seems to be.
Yeah it is the word wrap issues cuts off half the text, looks like I'll have to continue my translation then -__- i'm so burnt out at this point when I saw this pop up I thught i was free from my promise on Ulmf sigh
Here I thought I had the translation done properly. The next wasnt cutting off for me but I will work on it.

Its a mix of machine translation and manual. I tried fix some of the ones that made no sense.

There's not any way to reduce text size to deal with the word wrap problem, is there?
I tried to find a way but couldnt.

tlee0123

Aug 9, 2016
I'm only getting squares instead of the names for the stats in the menu, is there anyway to fix this, I've tried changing my system locale and it doesn't do anything and is only happening with this translation and not the partial translation I have from before, any help would be appreciated.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Went through the cg and I gotta say, it's pretty small. A lot of variations, but I am guessing a lot of scenes are going to be repeated.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Here I thought I had the translation done properly. The next wasnt cutting off for me but I will work on it.

Its a mix of machine translation and manual. I tried fix some of the ones that made no sense.

I tried to find a way but couldnt.
What tool are you using to translate it?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes