2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
here is info on whats in it on the dl site

There are H scenes spiced up with standing portraits and cut-ins.

Most H scenes are shown with standing portraits and cut-ins.
Some H scenes have CG.

Current Number of Scenes: 44 (of which 5 have CG)
Cut-ins: 300+
CG: 5 (116 incl. variations)
Endings: 3 (not counting game overs)

* More sexual harassment and H scenes are planned to be added in updates.
ok that makes great sense. thx for info also :)

Reactions: emforhs123

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Here I thought I had the translation done properly. The next wasnt cutting off for me but I will work on it.

Its a mix of machine translation and manual. I tried fix some of the ones that made no sense.

I tried to find a way but couldnt.

Dude dont stress it trust me I know how much of a pain in the ass it is to do from my experience I believe you have 46 characters if the line begins with \cl and 41ish or so if it includes an actors name \n[1] or \ac[1] (Alicia) for example but the good thing is even if you go pass 3 lines in the text using enter it'll actually still show up in a new dialogue box the fact you even made the effort to do a translation makes all the difference

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
feelsbad that the translation is keeping this game from being played
Who knows the dev might get his own english release, I tweeted him on twitter for an eta on the update of content that came out last month saying i was a fan from the states in english and japanese and he responded to me in both languages too and thanked me for my support so at the very least they know they have fans :D

• Haha
Reactions: Originel

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Game seems nice but unfortunately it's unplayable due to how terrible translation is. I could never understand why people even do those machine translations. It makes it less likely to get a real one. Hope it will come at some point tho cuz game seems interesting.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Blueshadowolf

Jul 27, 2018
While i did the applying the patch steps this is what pop up

Error parsing inline script: String out of bounds: RubyParserState(string=..'\n'.., index=123, ruleStack=['Base', 'DoubleQuote']) # 5:102; script not translated. Script $game_variables[60] =

"本名はアリシア・バートリィ。ヴァンパイア一族""\n"+

"の娘であるがいつの頃からか干物暮らしが""\n"+

"染みついてしまった残念なお嬢様。""\n"+

"チンピラのガストに処女を奪われた。

does this mean i did someting wrong

Reactions: Morte111

Baxti

Mar 17, 2019
Why do i get this when i want to press play on the main menu after starting the game? (Original game, same result on translated, Patched game) 310348
And this is what i get when i press Downwards on my Keyboard on the mainmenu.

Baxti

Mar 17, 2019
well looks like it dissapeared so i will download it again and try again.

Edit: Finally it works, that took a eternity but its now playable thank you!

Last edited:

Baxti

Mar 17, 2019
what is that now? :c i saw in the comments that its about to get fixed but no exact answer how to fix it by myself. I know iam troublesome but this game looks promising and i really want to play it tho :c

Dr. Weeb

May 25, 2019
what is that now? :c i saw in the comments that its about to get fixed but no exact answer how to fix it by myself. I know iam troublesome but this game looks promising and i really want to play it tho :c
hmm when looking, I do not see that image name. I wonder if my unpacking is causing something.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes