2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

GSai

Sep 5, 2018
I applied the All CG unlocked save file but it doesn't unlock at all why?

xXKoboldtXx

May 29, 2018
You need the program called "Locale Emulator", which allows you to run any type of RPGM game in various languages. But in this case you need to the language setting as Japanese. Afterwards, when you right click the .exe, you'll see locale emulator at the bottom where you can choose 'run in japanese' and 'run in japanese (admin). Here's the link for ya ;D View attachment 310574
But, my Location is Japanese.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
I applied the All CG unlocked save file but it doesn't unlock at all why?
drop Save003.rvdata2 in Save folder. And 'Memory' - 3 save

But, my Location is Japanese.
Try another link (my is ) or archivator(WinRAR/7z). Make path for game simpler.

- The archive is using rar format 5.0 , Winrar 5.x or 7zip is required to extract it
- You may need to change name encoding in Winrar(5.40 and up) to successfully extract the files with JP names , for those that need a license key for latest version of winrar grab it from
How to change name encoding: Untitled.png
OR download from torrent link. Its already exctracted...

Last edited:
Reactions: Nightmare97

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I added word wrap script. Maybe change the font to a smaller size...
I was thinking of doing this but I wasn’t sure on how to import an existing game into VX/VX Ace

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
i really want to read the whole story and conversation, but i realize that it was machine translated.. it did give me a nosebleed,, but for those who're trying to translate.. FIGHTO,, really appreciate it, much love.. for now gonna go with the flow and try my best to understand it..

Akumatsuna

Jan 24, 2018
someone can help me for the bridge, collecting ressource ?
Defeat one slime enemy. even if you have enough slime, game dont account that.

Is missing carpenter png on ending part fixed?
and how to advance pregnancy? i got message, but sprite dont change.

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Defeat one slime enemy. even if you have enough slime, game dont account that.

Is missing carpenter png on ending part fixed?
and how to advance pregnancy? i got message, but sprite dont change.
Pregnancy doesnt apply until after end game the epilogue where you walk around prego there arent really any scenes depicting it explicitly either

Luke_Braferd

Oct 15, 2017
Something's wrong. I have unlocked all scenes in original ver, but if I use my saves on translated one, it's missing all new scenes (v 1.1) . Even after I used your save, it's also still missing, do you know what might cause it?

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Something's wrong. I have unlocked all scenes in original ver, but if I use my saves on translated one, it's missing all new scenes (v 1.1) . Even after I used your save, it's also still missing, do you know what might cause it?

when youre in the reminisce area go up to the chest and itll let unlock the new scenes as well let me know if you have any issues I'll post up my save if necessary

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
In regards to scenes does the player have any impact on if a scene plays out or not? Right now it seems like the game is sort of on rails with Alicia getting sexually harassed regardless of what I am doing as the player. As far as scenes go is the game more scripted where stuff like virginity loss and scenes happen predestined, or does the player have any deciding factor on if/when/what she is doing the acts?

Reactions: el0d

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017
can someone help i got a game fail i got the message unable to find file: Graphics/Layers/Houseo_1
iv someone know how to help it would be nice

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
In regards to scenes does the player have any impact on if a scene plays out or not? Right now it seems like the game is sort of on rails with Alicia getting sexually harassed regardless of what I am doing as the player. As far as scenes go is the game more scripted where stuff like virginity loss and scenes happen predestined, or does the player have any deciding factor on if/when/what she is doing the acts?
no the game has virgin completion and actually rewards you for it with the standing cg gallery the virignity loss can occur on any hscene but all of them are player choice unless you lose a boss battle

Reactions: el0d

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Btw if anyone is having troubles obtaining the items for the carpenter Saveeditor works like a charm for this game and its also great for leveling if you dont like grinding and such

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
is there any way to have the entire text visible and not have some/most words cut off? also have the Houseo_1 layer been fix yet?

Last edited:

sirusas92

Jun 10, 2017
at the ending of the game before entering the house of the carpenter says error in layer Carpenter's house_1 anyone fix it please?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
i view cg but cant tell this game is interesting or not. cg very less, the standing have a lot.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes