2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Luke_Braferd

Oct 15, 2017
I believe rather than playing machine translated one, just play jap ver, it won't give you headaches reading machine translation and also avoid errors like carpenter bug and other bugs.

Shunsui

Jun 13, 2018
soo download original game first, then download patch? then what about that other 2? i am confuse XD

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
soo download original game first, then download patch?
Follow the second part of the opening posts installation instructions...

4. Download Game (translated)
5. Download Translation fix

Also do this to avoid a issue towards the end of the game.

Shunsui

Jun 13, 2018
Follow the second part of the opening posts installation instructions...

4. Download Game (translated)
5. Download Translation fix

Also do this to avoid a issue towards the end of the game.
soo i download the game (translated) with translation fix, only this two? not the other 2 yes?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Still waiting for a proper translation, this game looks soo good but the machine translation kills 99% of the game i hope this ''OnHold'' doesn't turn into ''abandoned''...
The on hold is for the game not the translation I'm afraid, the developer is apparently planning to add more scenes. You could keep a eye on though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So if I get translated one do I still need any of patch, original game and fix translate + save?
You want the translation fix and save, just that one if you go with the translated game. Also to avoid a issue late game look at this post (three images are misnamed).

nemu123456

Oct 20, 2018
For those who have a bug in the Carpenter's house_1, just download the original game (untranslated), move your save to it, play the original game and enter the carpenter's house, enter the sewer, save, and move your save file back to the translated game. Works for me. Also the machine translation isn't so confusing. It is easy to understand and quite enjoyable. BTW this game is the best HRPG Maker game I've ever played, after Liz of The Tower.

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
This translation so far is actually really damn good for a machine translation.. Don't wait just learn to understand engwish borked wanguage ... yes that was intentional and you understood it.

So I installed the files as mentioned in previous postings, the translated first, follwed by the fix but im getting this...

Last edited:

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
If anyone else has that problem or one similar, i was able to get past it by having the original game, copying the saves over to a second copy and playing past the parts that were missing, then switching back to the translated game..

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Saw the pregnancy tag, is that related solely to bad ends or is there actual preg content?
Post rape there is mention of your MC being impregnated, but it has no effect on actual gameplay. I'm pretty sure it changes your ending tho

Mar 24, 2019
I am at the end of the game, I try to enter the carpenter's building but this error appears and I can not continue, how can I solve this? I have both patches applied in the game

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes