2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Crocodilesexmonster

Nov 10, 2019
Idk if I'll get a response but I'm unable to even boot up the game. I've done everything you've said to do but it still prevents me from running it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Idk if I'll get a response but I'm unable to even boot up the game...
The easiest way to get the game is to just go for the translated game, and the translation fix. That way you don't have to use RPGMakerTrans. Make sure you have the installed, if you do then try reinstalling.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I didn't looked in this thread for some time, but it seems, that the fix isn't fixing anything at all.
As I wrote some time ago:
Even with the Fix applied, the text are off in the event scenes, cause the text field are shortened.
But so far, it's a good game.
But even after reading all the posts and trying it out again, the text isn't complete in this scenes.
Not to mention the Carpenters bug, which I never new, cause I never came so far cause of the text not on full display.

Well, will try out the original, even if I cant read it, it doesn't matter, cause the translated version can't be read either.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
So, I'm guessing the Pregnancy is a game over mechanics and not the one like Violated Heroine?

Radience

Mar 18, 2018
Will the machine translation ever going to be good enough so we can actually understand what the characters are saying? what i mean is are the people that started the translation still working on it? i hope they still are cuz i only played the beginning of this game and this is my favorite kind of Hgame so i want to play with a translation good enough...

Dec 7, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to get the bad end 4? If possible can someone also send a save file just before that; thanks! It was the only ending I was not able to get and I want to involve myself more to the story of how it happened and not just watch the scene in the recollection room so that I can "feel" better when "releasing" my stress. I'm a completionist you see :)

Last edited:

frostlax

Apr 19, 2018
The bad end 4 is something about fim and alicia get hypnotized by the fat guy in the house where you live at.
Honestly i never bothered to finish the game myself, just hacked my way around for fun, but from what i saw on the code you gotta get hypnotised by the guy several times till you have an explotacion lvl 100 or higher with alicia (and maybe fim not sure if it necesarry)to get the ending, the hypnosis unlock at some point during the story

Dec 7, 2018
The bad end 4 is something about fim and alicia get hypnotized by the fat guy in the house where you live at.
Honestly i never bothered to finish the game myself, just hacked my way around for fun, but from what i saw on the code you gotta get hypnotised by the guy several times till you have an explotacion lvl 100 or higher with alicia (and maybe fim not sure if it necesarry)to get the ending, the hypnosis unlock at some point during the story
Thanks. I also hacked my way through the game to test some of the items and tried to fiddle around with the code as well using the save editor but I was afraid I might make a mistake since they're in Japanese so I gave up.

whym

Oct 28, 2018
well i have problem close to the end game, game crush when you go to grandpa house

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes