2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Developer planning update to game this year im subscribed to them on CI-EN for 100 yen a month let you know when it comes out updates to includes sex scenes in the epilogue with possibly preggo scenes (if I translated his message properly) and the tool shop sex scenes for both among others

quotes from his 2 latest articles that auto translated and links to the articles if you wanna read them support him and see some of his pictures yourself

" it seems that there are quite a few people waiting for the update of Vampire Notes, so I would like to make a good scene for those people as well.
The quality of the illustrations is also perfect, so the timing is undecided, but please look forward to it.
(Alicia Fim's belly etch, situation with uncle tool shop, seeding press, etc.)" " Vampire Notes is making an H scene, so I want to add something like the body belly walk mode that I did in Elina's slave diary by tinkering with that scene because I will add a body belly difference to the H standing picture I'm thinking, I'm sorry it's still going to take a while."
this one has previews of his next game currently in progress
only this one has a preview pic of the vampire notes update

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
Not sure if this is allowed so please delete this post if it breaks community guidelines. Here is the link for the manual translation of Vampire Notes ver. 1.2 on hgg2d. P.S. Already did the prologue, translation is decent and not gibberish. Also please mods, post the new translated one. Thanks.

Just press control F if you are using google chrome on PC and write notes. It wil put you directly to the game so you can download it without scrolling and straining your eyes for a long time. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
W
Not sure if this is allowed so please delete this post if it breaks community guidelines. Here is the link for the manual translation of Vampire Notes ver. 1.1 on hgg2d. P.S. Already did the prologue, translation is decent and not gibberish. Also please mods, post the new translated one. Thanks.

Just press control F if you are using google chrome on PC and write notes. It wil put you directly to the game so you can download it without scrolling and straining your eyes for a long time. Enjoy!
Where do I download this?

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Not sure if this is allowed so please delete this post if it breaks community guidelines. Here is the link for the manual translation of Vampire Notes ver. 1.2 on hgg2d. P.S. Already did the prologue, translation is decent and not gibberish. Also please mods, post the new translated one. Thanks.

Holycow thats alot...
Thanks mate

Dec 7, 2018
Oh I see thanks by the way want to ask Is the whole game translated? You said you already did the prologue so kinda confused if you did translate the whole game
Wait it appears you that you misunderstood. I'm not the translator. I just played the prologue part. Also the whole game should be fully translated.

Dec 7, 2018
Oh xD Sorry then who translated it then?
I'm sorry but I failed to locate the translator. I tried looking for him/her in the link I provided but there is just no name. People just called that person anon since you dont really have a name there just like 4chan. Also the thread is already deleted in case you try looking for more info.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I'm sorry but I failed to locate the translator. I tried looking for him/her in the link I provided but there is just no name. People just called that person anon since you dont really have a name there just like 4chan. Also the thread is already deleted in case you try looking for more info.
But this game version that he translated isn't deleted right?

Reactions: Goijra1954
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes