2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 29, 2020
I remember downloading this a while back and i forgot why i stopped playing it then the game crashes in the beginning and i'm like oh yeah this is why. #Add a "Broken" tag

Dec 7, 2018
I remember downloading this a while back and i forgot why i stopped playing it then the game crashes in the beginning and i'm like oh yeah this is why. #Add a "Broken" tag
Does it still have that problem for you? If so, change your system locale to Japanese (It won't change your PC's language don't worry) and download the rpg maker vx ace rtp. You also have to restart your PC for the system changes to take effect. Only then will games like these work properly.

Aug 29, 2020
Does it still have that problem for you? If so, change your system locale to Japanese (It won't change your PC's language don't worry) and download the rpg maker vx ace rtp. You also have to restart your PC for the system changes to take effect. Only then will games like these work properly.
I'ts already on Japanese

Dec 7, 2018
believe i did. i can download it again to be sure
Dude, if you already changed the system locale to japan and downloaded the rtp and it still doesn't work. I suggest you download the the one inside the link I gave. If it still doesn't work then I suggest downloading '7zipper' (Its a rar unzipper). I highly advised you download it since the rar unzipper that is already built on to the windows platform breaks some japanese games when you use it.

Dec 7, 2018
what's this?
It's a site for downloading games. Think of it as something like this site, but you know... more 4chan. Also if you are looking for an alternative site, I highly suggest it. Especially if the one posted here is either the demo, not updated, or contains loli (This genre breaks rule 7). That said though, the games listed there are fewer and does not include western one.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
May I as if the new one posted last page is an update to the one in the op...
Haven't played the new version, it has the word wrapping issue but it is different to the game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't use the patch for one thing it swaps the translations.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Haven't played the new version, it has the word wrapping issue but it is different to the game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't use the patch for one thing it swaps the translations.
Don't worry, I can easily go inside the carpenter's house without any problems. Seems like the files themselves are also properly translated. So you won't have the 'Missing Carpenter_House' problem.
Good to hear, thanks :)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well, this is certainly a pleasent surprise. Has been in the backlog for ages, and actually almost started it with MTL just a little while back.
And a quality TL at that, too!
Lucky I stumbled here at the right time lol!

As a sidenote, if you run it with Locale Emulator (or in JP locale), the word wrapping issue disappears (I'm talking about the OP-downloadable-already-patched-updated-on-210620 version). At least it worked for me (no text running out the boxes that way)...
Triple cheers!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes