2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The developer said they will add new scenes
I fully admit not knowing exactly what the rules say, but... I really don't think waiting for a version update of an otherwise totally completed game which will introduce a few new scenes, should bring about the prefix 'Onhold'...
Well, my 2cents and imho, anyway.

Reactions: 9alwa
Dec 7, 2018
Mysterioususer Please correct me if i'm wrong, isn't this game has got the addition of a new scene right?
Isn't the game last update on Apr/28/2019
Yes. Also about the new update the dev was supposed to add to this game, that was postponed indefinitely according to one of his more recent post so let's not get our hopes up of getting more content in the near future. It appears that he wants to focus more on his current project. I just hope he comes back and adds the contents he promised us as soon as he can.

On a somewhat unrelated note. The game he is currently working on looks fantastic!

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
Yes. Also about the new update the dev was supposed to add to this game, that was postponed indefinitely according to one of his more recent post so let's not get our hopes up of getting more content in the near future. It appears that he wants to focus more on his current project. I just hope he comes back and adds the contents he promised us as soon as he can.

On a somewhat unrelated note. The game he is currently working on looks fantastic!
Oh, I see.. hope for the best from the dev. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Blake639

SW Faper

Apr 26, 2019
can someone help i got a game fail at the very start after getting the gacha she wanted unable to find file: Graphics/Layers/Houseo_1
if someone know how to help it would be nice

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
can someone help i got a game fail at the very start after getting the gacha she wanted unable to find file: Graphics/Layers/Houseo_1
if someone know how to help it would be nice
Re-extract it or redownload it maybe it'll help.. but, it still did not help... well, idk.

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Not sure if this is allowed so please delete this post if it breaks community guidelines. Here is the link for the manual translation of Vampire Notes ver. 1.2 on hgg2d. P.S. Already did the prologue, translation is decent and not gibberish. Also please mods, post the new translated one. Thanks.

Just press control F if you are using google chrome on PC and write notes. It wil put you directly to the game so you can download it without scrolling and straining your eyes for a long time. Enjoy!
Can anyone reupload this?

Using the game + Translation Fix from the OP, has very obvious MTL and has the feelings section untranslated.
Most links from previous pages seem to be dead too.

Thank you in advance.

Myane

Dec 4, 2018
Hi guys. I'm currently trying to get the tools back from the carpenter after being stolen from the thugs, but I can't seem to find how to continue. I already entered where there's a crack in the wall and going all the way up to the stairs, but I didn't found anyone nor any scene happens, and the door is closed. What do I've to do?

Mar 26, 2019

Is there already a release Date? Or something new?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes