2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
Somebody knows how to fix this error?
The game can't start.
(Ok, if you find that error copy and paste your folder somewhere Idk why that happends but it can't read properly with many folders, |very strange error| )

Last edited:

g147369

Feb 15, 2018

New game release at Late march 2023!!!
This kind of heroine who was very capable from the beginning was weakened by the enemy. This kind of plot is really good.
How many cgs are there in the trial version ver0.2?

Sep 1, 2020
This kind of heroine who was very capable from the beginning was weakened by the enemy. This kind of plot is really good.
How many cgs are there in the trial version ver0.2?
Theres no H-cgs yet but theres molestation on the MC and the Loli. Idk if the trial ends at the school or smth but I already looked everywhere it seems thats the end.
Heres the Menu(I'll assume the TV will change if something happened to the Loli hmm), Map, Sleeping Loading screen, H-status screen, and schoolgirl outfit(with glasses):unsure:
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 9.JPG 8.JPG

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Theres no H-cgs yet but theres molestation on the MC and the Loli. Idk if the trial ends at the school or smth but I already looked everywhere it seems thats the end.
Heres the Menu(I'll assume the TV will change if something happened to the Loli hmm), Map, Sleeping Loading screen, H-status screen, and schoolgirl outfit(with glasses):unsure:
View attachment 2257952 View attachment 2257953 View attachment 2257954 View attachment 2257955 View attachment 2257956 View attachment 2257957 View attachment 2257958 View attachment 2257960 View attachment 2257959
The UI and the feel of the art reminds me of DohnaDohna a bit. A point in this game's favor.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
Windows Explorer doesn't allow you to put filenames that have a space as the first character
  • Open File Explorer.
  • Browse to the folder that includes all the files you want to rename.
Folder -> "...\Graphics\Layers"
大工さんの家_1.png to Carpenter's house_1.png
大工さんの家_3.png to Carpenter's house_3.png
大工さんの家_5.png to Carpenter's house_5.png
  • In the address bar, type cmd and press Enter.
in the Command Prompt write:
ren "Carpenter's house_1.png" " Carpenter's house_1.png"
ren "Carpenter's house_3.png" " Carpenter's house_3.png"
ren "Carpenter's house_5.png" " Carpenter's house_5.png"

Now you are good to go.
That help

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
For those who have a bug in the Carpenter's house_1, just download the original game (untranslated), move your save to it, play the original game and enter the carpenter's house, enter the sewer, save, and move your save file back to the translated game. Works for me. Also the machine translation isn't so confusing. It is easy to understand and quite enjoyable. BTW this game is the best HRPG Maker game I've ever played, after Liz of The Tower.
another solution

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
Such a cool game and pregnancy only after the end of the game, there are even standing art for both characters. Need make a mod for this game so that the heroines can get pregnant and give birth!
@Silma can you check if this is possible?

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2020
Although usually this would be the correct way to answer to such a request, they specifically asked for a middle game save and not all cg unlocked. It would be helpful Alie for you to specify where exactly you'd like the save at though.
I dont think someone would do a save part by part in some games if he lost it then back to start is the only choice

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
I mean I just naturally separate my saves depending on how much time I've played and if I make an important choice. So if I finished a game I would have saves for basically every 30-60 minutes of playing the game. My Vampire notes was glitched so I never made it past the second dungeon so I can't help in this case either.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes