2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 1, 2020
Eh, the main story can be completed on virgin route, so it should be counted as completed
Thats what we saying but the mods count this as incomplete because of the missing additional scene that they plan after releasing their new game in June

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Perhaps there should be a new tag "Incomplete" or just remove Completed (Now Abandoned) tag and leave it without any.
Cuz using tag Abandoned is too much for like one promised scene that was not added cuz dev is busy with another game.

It's literally a tombstone tag:

- here lies a game which was abandoned by its dev.-
(You can try it but don't expect new story, updates or bug fixes. They wont come.)

While Incomplete tag could be seen as:
- You can play this game form start to finish. -
- BUT! -
- Be aware that it was not fully completed or don't have all the features that were intended. -
(which may or may not be added in the future)

(Well at least that how it looks from my perspective)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
What is this bullshit (excusez moi) with this 'Abandoned' or 'Incomplete' prefix anyways?
This here is clearly a completed game, v1.2 on top of that, the dev of which promised a DLC/some extra scenes as update in the future. End of story. Abso-fucking-lutely business as usual. Or does the DLsite link say something otherwise?

Nope.

Dunno whose (not-so)bright idea it was to miss-tag this as abandoned somewhere along the lines in the first place; it was a mistake.
I'm too lazy to report, though... xD

Sep 1, 2020

Well it got delayed again but future update seems good

About the scheduled release date of the product version
First of all, I'm sorry that I couldn't keep the scheduled date when the notice started.
I will continue to work on the production until it is completed, so please take care of it.

The future release schedule is mid- September 2023 .

It's a pitiful circle that can't quite do what it says, but I'll do my best to make it, so I'd appreciate it if you could warmly support me.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Personally, I don't care how long something is delayed as long as it's both good and worth the delay.

Especially given that too many hentai devs out there really half ass their work for a quick buck

Aug 9, 2019
Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Is the "Win" prepatched? If it's not, then what's the difference between that version and the "Original Game" one? And if it is, does it have the "translation fix"? If anyone could make it clearer (and possibly update the OP to make it clear too...) I'd be super grateful

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
probably not out til after christmas now... My guess is at least 1 more delay into january.
Yeah I think so too. Would suck to not have it on the 23rd of December tho as that would mark exactly one year since the game got accounced

Sep 1, 2020
My bet is at December 2024(joking). Plus they turn off commenting on their posts in twitter I bet they got some hate messages because of their issue rn

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes