2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 7, 2018
well i have problem close to the end game, game crush when you go to grandpa house
Others said you need to change the 2 of the carpenter's house img to their Japanese names but since that did not work for me I just downloaded the raw version (Someone already posted the raw version on this thread) and pasted my save file there, play the raw version, go to the tunnels in the carpenter's house, save file in the tunnels, copy the save file again then transfer it to the translated version and then voila. Enjoy the game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The images need to renamed but also with a space at the beginning for some reason, if you check the post closely it says to rename the first image to " Carpenter's house_1.png" there's a space at the start. Which is a bit tricky to do as you have to use the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Windows really doesn't like the space. When I tried to move, zip and upload the images afterwards it removed it.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
So.. whats the condition of this game?The traslation is On Hold or the game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The traslation is On Hold or the game?
The game is why the prefix is there. The developer planned to slot some more scenes in, if you take a look at the games ...

"More sexual harassment and H scenes are planned to be added in updates."

I's been a while though I think. The machine translation is done, but slightly broken and a few files needs fixing.

Reactions: Kyra197 and Imisx

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
The game is why the prefix is there. The developer planned to slot some more scenes in, if you take a look at the games ...

"More sexual harassment and H scenes are planned to be added in updates."

I's been a while though I think. The machine translation is done, but slightly broken and a few files needs fixing.
Oh okay, thanks.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Some_Weeb

Jan 26, 2019
Anyone know where to find the guy to fix the bridge I talked to everyone but still haven't progressed

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Anyone know where to find the guy to fix the bridge I talked to everyone but still haven't progressed
Top right house in the slums the path to it may look hidden, I lost my save when i factory reset my computer if you throw me your save I'll take a screenshot or just save right outside the guys house for you and give it back. unless you did the fix i think talking to him might crash your game though unless you go through it in the japanese version something about a messed up picture name or something. ive actually been messing around with the h pictures recently changed the inns massage scene to this sex scene instead personal preference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1596331746860.png also restarted my work my personal manual H scene translation since i lost it all in the factory reset gave up for a while

Last edited:

Leoo

Nov 9, 2018
How can you play as Fim. I reached the Cyclop part but still haven't got that option.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes