D

Deleted member 2007261

I would want a similar game but where I play as a sort of beta leader slave-master and the slave girl overcomes me, becoming the master instead! This does seem interesting anyway :)
There is a game, The Enslavement War by Epysis Biscuit, that is kinda what you're asking for. It isn't very good overall, but it's still unfortunate that it has been abandoned mid development.

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
I dont get the point. I got the orb from the Cat....and he said I should defeat her. I fight her now already 4 times in a row, each time I defeated her by making her HP fall to zero. And each and every time she says I was defeated; how am I to use the orb, if it even doesnt pop out to use it? Or do I have to get defeated so many times....before I actually defeat her or what? Kinda confusing so far....

Uros666

Nov 18, 2018
i have a problem, when i go to options i cant see them , plus i cant see the full text when i play Screenshot_1.png

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Oh boy. You can actually switch in this one. Dom or be dommed. Hot af. Attn: LoveHurts again. Lol

reminds me of the boners I got thinking of Shalltear Bloodfallen from Overlord being my Femdom and using me for sustenance. Mmm hmmmm jfc

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh boy. You can actually switch in this one. Dom or be dommed. Hot af. Attn: LoveHurts again. Lol

reminds me of the boners I got thinking of Shalltear Bloodfallen from Overlord being my Femdom and using me for sustenance. Mmm hmmmm jfc
I just saw this game ealier, and yes, this looks like something I would like to try. Both taking that vampiress over my knee for a good spanking and taking the crack of her whip sound appealing. Domination games are so much more immersive when the player to willingly submit to the femdom.

View attachment 1047653
*scatmans world starts playing*
This scene alone make the game worth playing. I look forward to seeing the context here.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
This scene alone make the game worth playing. I look forward to seeing the context here.
Something like
"Catfolks are very greedy and treacherous, be careful around them"
"Man, stop saying that, it could lead you to trouble again"
*screenshot*

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Something like
"Catfolks are very greedy and treacherous, be careful around them"
"Man, stop saying that, it could lead you to trouble again"
*screenshot*
In that case I kinda agree. It is a know fact that cats are assholes. Just the other night my friend's cat in heat was trying to have it's way with me. I am a people for crying out loud.

littleowen

Jul 16, 2018
Did it not occur to the dev that making her fast enough to attack twice before you get a word in, giving her a trigger at 50% hp to use and attack that does around 400dmg AND heals for the same amount was bullshit on a stick?! I beat it but it was not until lady luck decided that she was going to miss

Aug 22, 2017
The Art is great, the combat and generated castle stuff surprisingly fun. I love the design of the Vampiress however, those hoping for a switch situation may be a bit disappointed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Yes, give me more femdom games where you can choose to be the sub. Bonus points if you're being tempted or hypnotized/brainwashed into submission. Though I really could do without more generic rpgmaker combat.

I would want a similar game but where I play as a sort of beta leader slave-master and the slave girl overcomes me, becoming the master instead! This does seem interesting anyway :)
I found a kindred soul today. Not enough role reversal femdom out there. btw if you are into that stuff there was a japanese rpgmaker game released on here in english not too long ago. One where the maids revolt and try to dominate the master's son to gain control of the mansion. If you haven't already maybe give that a look.

sil12345

Mar 8, 2020
Yes, give me more femdom games where you can choose to be the sub. Bonus points if you're being tempted or hypnotized/brainwashed into submission. Though I really could do without more generic rpgmaker combat.

I found a kindred soul today. Not enough role reversal femdom out there. btw if you are into that stuff there was a japanese rpgmaker game released on here in english not too long ago. One where the maids revolt and try to dominate the master's son to gain control of the mansion. If you haven't already maybe give that a look.
whats it called

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Well this seems interesting. So does mistress vs slave which is one of the devs other games. Looks like they have some rather interesting concepts.

Jan 21, 2021
is there a playthrough or a way to get through the maze when you defeated her and she ran but you have to find the guy to cure yourself?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes