shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Getting "failed to initialize graphics" every time I try to launch the game after the loading wheel shows up. I have ALL the rpgmaker RTPs so I know it's not that. Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 2248006

I wanted to upload my full save file, but the site doesn't allow rmmzsave file.
So my advice to those who don't want to grind:
1) Open the game folder and look for save folder
2) Copy your save file
3) Look in the Internet for online save editor which supports RMMZSAVE files
4) Edit your save file in the editor and replace it with the existing save file
5) It took me 2.5 hours even with cheats to pass this game

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Why does this have the "animated" tag? The sexual content is all still CGs. The only animation it has is in the battles which are just basic sprite animations that MV uses, I wouldn't really count that as being worthy of the animated tag. It's kinda misleading.

Reactions: L Smith

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
So just to make sure there is only one ending, the one where you reverse the roles, there is no other ending like submitting to hear or something like that?

Reactions: kossk and LAKueiJin

BlindRat

Nov 12, 2020
So just to make sure there is only one ending, the one where you reverse the roles, there is no other ending like submitting to hear or something like that?
Correct, there is only 1 ending, well 2 if you consider the ending where you get killed for losing to her for the "final battle" I guess... since no matter how it goes, in the end, you will reverse the roles regardless

tontoman

May 4, 2017
How many RPGM mobs are there to go through between each scene? Just started and after a bat, couple of spider battles, a skull... I remembered I have zero interest in RPGM combat (unless there's an interesting take on combat) to go through.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
How many RPGM mobs are there to go through between each scene? Just started and after a bat, couple of spider battles, a skull... I remembered I have zero interest in RPGM combat (unless there's an interesting take on combat) to go through.
Either edit the save for gold and stats or download a complete save, because a lot of this game is fighting and I do mean a lot.

Reactions: tontoman

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Game is very decent for pass time. Some art inconsistency here and there but nothing too bad. I like her character design at least.

Oct 27, 2019
I dont get the point. I got the orb from the Cat....and he said I should defeat her. I fight her now already 4 times in a row, each time I defeated her by making her HP fall to zero. And each and every time she says I was defeated; how am I to use the orb, if it even doesnt pop out to use it? Or do I have to get defeated so many times....before I actually defeat her or what? Kinda confusing so far....
I actually had a similar problem. Literally won every fight, but it counted it as a loss. Even checked for what items I could use when she was really low health, and it didn't show the orb of submission.

EDIT: I figured out that you need to win almost 5 fights before finally getting the option to use the orb of submission.

(Also, the game becomes easier after you get the bird, because you can heal a lot more. Make sure to fight every enemy or you are going to lose against the vampire.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I actually had a similar problem. Literally won every fight, but it counted it as a loss. Even checked for what items I could use when she was really low health, and it didn't show the orb of submission.

EDIT: I figured out that you need to win almost 5 fights before finally getting the option to use the orb of submission.

(Also, the game becomes easier after you get the bird, because you can heal a lot more. Make sure to fight every enemy or you are going to lose against the vampire.)
no , no need to win the fight 5 time
all is scripted , one day she will come to you and tell you that she will kill you this time , then you use the orb

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

L Smith

May 19, 2020
Why does this have the "animated" tag? The sexual content is all still CGs. The only animation it has is in the battles which are just basic sprite animations that MV uses, I wouldn't really count that as being worthy of the animated tag. It's kinda misleading.
I lost 3 hours to find out! i thought "well, maybe the animated scenes will come later"... big mistake :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I let most of the enemies live in the first maze level. Will I be okay?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asia Argento
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes