Mar 18, 2019
Getting "failed to initialize graphics" every time I try to launch the game after the loading wheel shows up. I have ALL the rpgmaker RTPs so I know it's not that. Any ideas?
R U playing the game on notebook with intel graphics, because i had the same error.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
R U playing the game on notebook with intel graphics, because i had the same error.
Desktop, nvidia graphics card. But for some reason it just fixed itself? Game just randomly started working when I tried again later and I'm not sure why.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Hard to find a decent femdom game.
I love games with a good jrpg grind.
I also love games where there is agency to what you want to experience(Meta or ingame) And where your choices matter and makes a difference and can open different endings or scenarios.
From the comments though it sounds like there is only 1 ending except for game over. So even if I like the look of the art and the situation seems hot I might just sit this one out.
But the enslavement war sounded just like something for me. Sad I had not heard about it before but happy I did not get to feel the let down when it was abandoned :D

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Oct 27, 2019
Hard to find a decent femdom game.
I love games with a good jrpg grind.
I also love games where there is agency to what you want to experience(Meta or ingame) And where your choices matter and makes a difference and can open different endings or scenarios.
From the comments though it sounds like there is only 1 ending except for game over. So even if I like the look of the art and the situation seems hot I might just sit this one out.
But the enslavement war sounded just like something for me. Sad I had not heard about it before but happy I did not get to feel the let down when it was abandoned :D
The other game made by this creator, which is still being created, has a femdom war, and has(will have) multiple endings is pretty good. It is somewhat yuri though.

Its called mistress vs slave

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
To Mistress vs Slave.
This game has two endings, winning and losing.
Oh okay. I was still hoping for multiple non-game over endings. Such a missed oppertunity for the vampiress to use MC to bring in other girls to be playmates.... Erm I mean food for his mistress.

Apr 21, 2020
unplayable for me,
the whole screen is black.

only can see main character /monster / npc
the wall and map is literally black screen.

the only saving grace is the map show up for 1 second when i touch enemy.
not gonna do this, especially when there is literally maze type of map as the 6th map.

i could spend hours just to walk around a fucking black screen.

real life self torture simulator 10/10.
i am not masochist enough to play this.

Võ Anh

Aug 23, 2018
I'm not very good at English, but i got an error "The version this file is not compatible of the version windows". Can you show me how to fix it?
Thanks

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

MinhLongTrung

Nov 16, 2020
  • Hey there
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Can someone provide me a list of in-game secrets? I went back through the entrances to one of the mazes and there wasn't a hidden bonus.

I am also looking for suggestions on what gear I should buy as I progress through the game.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes