4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.04!

All (143MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you sir, you are a gentleman and a school bus. :)

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
There is an error message, when I try visit the kitchen, on the first scene of update. Any help pls.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/d8kitchen.rpy", line 4, in script
if d3_jansex == True:
File "game/d8kitchen.rpy", line 4, in <module>
if d3_jansex == True:
NameError: name 'd3_jansex' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if d3_jansex == True:
File "C:\Users\kp1ri\Desktop\VampyreDreams-Awakening-0.015-pc\VampyreDreams-Awakening-0.04-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\kp1ri\Desktop\VampyreDreams-Awakening-0.015-pc\VampyreDreams-Awakening-0.04-market\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\kp1ri\Desktop\VampyreDreams-Awakening-0.015-pc\VampyreDreams-Awakening-0.04-market\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if d3_jansex == True:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
VampyreDreams: Awakening 0.04
Sat May 04 03:39:28 2019
i have the same problem dude can someone share a save file that works plz and ty

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is surprisingly good. Not the most interesting cast of characters but the overarching plot is quite interesting. Also, there will be an evil path right...? I want to dominate all the girls including the vampire chick in your mind :D

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
There is an error message, when I try visit the kitchen, on the first scene of update. Any help pls.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
if d3_jansex == True:
if d3_jansex == True:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if d3_jansex == True:
File "C:\Users\kp1ri\Desktop\VampyreDreams-Awakening-0.015-pc\VampyreDreams-Awakening-0.04-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\kp1ri\Desktop\VampyreDreams-Awakening-0.015-pc\VampyreDreams-Awakening-0.04-market\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\kp1ri\Desktop\VampyreDreams-Awakening-0.015-pc\VampyreDreams-Awakening-0.04-market\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if d3_jansex == True:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
VampyreDreams: Awakening 0.04
Sat May 04 03:39:28 2019
I can do every choice except the kitchen. I'm stuck and can't move on.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm leaning towards maybe finishing this off at around 0.15 I'm not going to carry it on indefinitly (I already have the ending pretty much planned out, but it all depends on what happens as we reach that point.)it might even be less and then starting work on the second part (Vampire Dreams is something I concieved of as a trilogy)

I'm glad you like it.
Glad to hear that the story will (hopefully) be a quite lengthy one. I'm a fan of supernatural stuff, especially vampire stuff, and this story sure is intriguing and really good in my opinion, keep up the good work :)

And it so happens that Rebeka, the main vampire chick is my main dame interest, she's a hot one, and I have a feeling that she'd be a great lover to have, for her I wouldn't mind becoming a vamp myself, you know, to enjoy her for eternity basically :p
But of course there are other dames I fancy, lots of them :p

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
I'm leaning towards maybe finishing this off at around 0.15 I'm not going to carry it on indefinitly (I already have the ending pretty much planned out, but it all depends on what happens as we reach that point.)it might even be less and then starting work on the second part (Vampire Dreams is something I concieved of as a trilogy)

I'm glad you like it.
thank you for the reply !

i can't wait to see this game progress forward

take your time into making this

wish you all the best dev !

Reactions: Siramar

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Hey guys, I've been alerted to a missing image error. It's a very easy fix, if you open up the file d8janine2.rpy with any txt editor, look for d9hosp017 and change the 9 to an 8, save and job done. Sorry about that, i'll be uploading a fixed version soon,

Reactions: Catwashere

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
You can't be in critical and stable condition at the same time... That's like being code red and code yellow at the same time...
I thought the same thing, but i was told by one of my customers that you can, you can be in a critical condition but be stable as in not getting worse,

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I thought the same thing, but i was told by one of my customers that you can, you can be in a critical condition but be stable as in not getting worse,
It'd be best to say "We've stabilized her at critical condition" then, totally changes the meaning of the sentence, if you absolutely want to use the word stable. A bit of quick googling turned up these two somewhat reliable looking sources if you're going by American standards: and , which both basically say the AHA (American Hospital Association) recommends not using the word stable at all. I saw a couple of British sites but I don't really give a crap about British English. If you're using American English though you ought to defer to AHA standards.

EDIT: Scrolling further down on the Wikipedia page I linked it appears that critical but stable is valid in British English, but I unabashedly think American English is the superior variant of the language so do with the linked information what you will.

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It'd be best to say "We've stabilized her at critical condition" then, totally changes the meaning of the sentence, if you absolutely want to use the word stable. A bit of quick googling turned up these two somewhat reliable looking sources if you're going by American standards: and , which both basically say the AHA (American Hospital Association) recommends not using the word stable at all. I saw a couple of British sites but I don't really give a crap about British English. If you're using American English though you ought to defer to AHA standards.

EDIT: Scrolling further down on the Wikipedia page I linked it appears that critical but stable is valid in British English, but I unabashedly think American English is the superior variant of the language so do with the linked information what you will.
Hehe, well then, since I'm British and the story is based in England I'm going to continue with using the Queen's English. :)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hehe, well then, since I'm British and the story is based in England I'm going to continue with using the Queen's English. :)
OK then. I haven't actually played your game yet, but it's good to know I'll have to anticipate a bunch of unnecessary "u"s after "o"s and flip-flopped r's and e's 299844 . I won't hold it against you as it's not your fault you don't know any better 299845 .

Siramar

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
OK then. I haven't actually played your game yet, but it's good to know I'll have to anticipate a bunch of unnecessary "u"s after "o"s and flip-flopped r's and e's View attachment 299844 . I won't hold it against you as it's not your fault you don't know any better View attachment 299845 .
England and America, two countries seperated by a common language. I do actually use quite a lot of americanisms, alas a bad habit I picked up after living in New Orleans for five years :)

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Enjoy

Oh Eddie Izzard is great, I really should watch more of his stuff, I didn't really get into his material until I saw him on Bill Maher a while ago. Thanks for bringing him back to my attention. And yes, language is a wonderful, peculiar, thing =P.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes