• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine VanimateApp [v0.7.1-Public] [Vanimate]

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the VR portion of this app to work? or is it another program entirely?

Ceuv

Aug 3, 2020
As much as I'd like ot try the game I seem to have a problem every time I try to run it:

LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Util.cpp] [Line: 873]
CurrentQueue.Fence.D3DFence->GetCompletedValue() failed
at D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Submission.cpp:939
with error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED with Reason: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

Has anyone else encountered it and solved it or has a solution?
Thanks

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I have to crack it myself? Bro, what? Why bother posting that shit then? Gay ass hell.
Oh, pardon me, let me just learn years of coding, how Unreal Engine files work, and some good old fashioned cracking knowledge just to spoon feed it to you... :FacePalm: If you can't do it, that's fine, but don't act like I'm gonna do it for you. It's in the Requests part of the Cracking forum for a reason.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
The thread for this since last post is as bare-bones as the demos... But I thought I'd return just to give a heads up that the request for a crack is still open if anyone cares (and let's be fair that's a tall order) to take a shot at it. Version for the request is still at 0.5.2 though...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VanimateApp-0.5.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: GideonLover
Mar 21, 2023
The thread for this since last post is as bare-bones as the demos... But I thought I'd return just to give a heads up that the request for a crack is still open if anyone cares (and let's be fair that's a tall order) to take a shot at it. Version for the request is still at 0.5.2 though...
How would I crack it? Sorry complete noob here.

Nov 28, 2021
honestly wish there were more 3d futa games where u can drag/touch the genitals, but also other body parts.
And wish there were more non furry content and more options such as sliders for body thickness, etc.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
honestly wish there were more 3d futa games where u can drag/touch the genitals, but also other body parts.
And wish there were more non furry content and more options such as sliders for body thickness, etc.
I see that not happening much, most games with humanoid outside of a few seem to just be huge asset dumps. No idea why they don't put in the bare minimum features when most of the work is already done.

Reactions: tester72

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
I see that not happening much, most games with humanoid outside of a few seem to just be huge asset dumps. No idea why they don't put in the bare minimum features when most of the work is already done.
It makes you wonder if really it is only the furry game makers who give a damm about actually making a game instead of throwing together whatever the hell is the unity store sells.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I would say if there's anything new in 0.5.5 but Kemono's importers love to not update the downloads post. Boo. No 0.5.5 for me. Unless someone else wants to share it.

EDIT: ... Oh, right. There's a key. I forgot. I guess someone has to crack it first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arwen Mays

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
VanimateApp-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Torrent seems to be gone

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes