VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vanqwar [Ep. 2] [Helmeted Smith]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Chick looks like she made out of silicone.
With all that silicate sand blowin' around, no wonder. Also, silica mixed with metal fibers makes conducting circuits. If there's metals in her blood, that'd explain the magic properties. But her boob/ass ratio seems juuust a tad bit... wrong for animated standards. Fine if you're into IRL s**t, s**t if you're into big bitts and smoll tiddies. Final note, guy's not packing.

Helmeted Smith

Vanqwar
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
With all that silicate sand blowin' around, no wonder. Also, silica mixed with metal fibers makes conducting circuits. If there's metals in her blood, that'd explain the magic properties. But her boob/ass ratio seems juuust a tad bit... wrong for animated standards. Fine if you're into IRL s**t, s**t if you're into big bitts and smoll tiddies. Final note, guy's not packing.
Interesting theory... tho coincidentally, to some extent, it will apply more to our second female character. She was teased a bit at the end of this episode and she will play a big role in the story. And, I am happy to announce for the "big buts and small tits" enthusiasts that she will be to your satisfaction. Regarding the guy, he's a grower. In fact, I created a very complex rig for his pack with different stages, transitions and animation. True, you might've noticed in this episode MC is a bit "shy", patience, there's a reason - don't worry, you'll get your hard-ons and big dick soon enough, as well as jiggly big butts.

Last edited:

Helmeted Smith

Vanqwar
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
What kind of issues? Need help?

Vanqwar [Ep. 1] [Helmeted Smith]
Compressed Android Port(39MB): - WORKUPLOAD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Java Development Kit (JDK) doesn't get recognized by the Ren'py Engine. I've been trying some fixes, but didn't work. I am doing some uninstalling/reinstalling, hopefully I'll get it fixed ASAP.

Also, thanks for creating a Compressed Android Port, as the official release is taking a bit.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Are you using Cycles renderer with GPU acceleration? Have you tried Radeon Prorender? I find it can get nice results quickly with adaptive sampling enabled.

Helmeted Smith

Vanqwar
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
Are you using Cycles renderer with GPU acceleration? Have you tried Radeon Prorender? I find it can get nice results quickly with adaptive sampling enabled.
Yes. Also, recently I've been using the new Cycles Render Device - OptiX, it has adaptive sampling and it's a bit faster then CUDA overhaul.
I'll be taking a look into the Radeon Prorender as well, thanks!

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Ah, I have an AMD GPU so no Optix for me. Radeon Prorender might not work out well for you since you're using Nvidia, but it could still be interesting. Optix is probably the best right now.

Helmeted Smith

Vanqwar
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
Ah, I have an AMD GPU so no Optix for me. Radeon Prorender might not work out well for you since you're using Nvidia, but it could still be interesting. Optix is probably the best right now.
Yes, I think I'll stick with OptiX for now as it's more compatible with my Graphics card. It has a viewport denoiser as well, so it's great. But, thanks for the for suggestion!

Reactions: hngg

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Is 'velvet way portal' just a hilarious colloquialism for 'vagina'?

'Cos that is fucking genius. This game is rad!

Usser82

Feb 4, 2018
Good Game, but you need a proofreader sometimes its the wrong Name on the Text (The Women says it but its MC Name).

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes