VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vanqwar [Ep. 2] [Helmeted Smith]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
any chance for patreon hated content? *wink-wink*
ignore the troll, prob from other thread heheh

Mar 16, 2020
I don't judge peoples work by how many "patrons" they have and neither should the troll. For example, Being a DIK is the most popular game on F95 but it's not my preference, although it is extremely well written and produced. Games should be judged on how happy they make the players.

Keep up the good work dev, looking forward to episodes 3 + 4

• Love
Reactions: HansDampf788

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah I played it some time ago and decided to check what happened to that game.

It was the bombastic intro splash screen that got stuck in my head, so I guess that design decision paid off.

Helmeted Smith

Vanqwar
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
I have ownership of the thread. Now, updates should come as soon as I edit the links (and get accepted).
Posted a new cover image (temporarily)... For this next release I'm working on a more "representative" one, with the whole cast, including some unseen characters) ;)

Reactions: lTTMl

Isaku

Aug 3, 2019
Thank you for this great trip !

Very good game, mysterious and exotic...
1110069_Angry_Leonidas_ALPHA.png
I can't wait to discover more about this unique universe and its beautiful guide.

Reactions: Helmeted Smith

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Fuck you dev I go play your game. I don't care if it has bugs. I will be surprised if it has bugs even though you told me not to play this build.

Helmeted Smith

Vanqwar
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
Fuck you dev I go play your game. I don't care if it has bugs. I will be surprised if it has bugs even though you told me not to play this build.
crying.jpg
"If I could turn back time..."

It's not about the bugs, it's just... I made some newbie mistakes which I plan to rectify in my next release.
A polished/remastered version is coming soon, alongside new content, more details in my [DEV LOG]

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
View attachment 1119385
"If I could turn back time..."

It's not about the bugs, it's just... I made some newbie mistakes which I plan to rectify in my next release.
A polished/remastered version is coming soon, alongside new content, more details in my [DEV LOG]
Shit happens. I know this feeling. But you are making a game in more advance engine so its okay :D

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Helmeted Smith

I've just started to play your game and wow its impressive. Reminds me so much of the 80's Dune movie mixed with some Timebandits movie and some really well made Ridley Scott directing cue's.

As i've said i've not played much but will do so soon. The girl design is super sexy without being smut. Also are you using Blender? The graphics style feels almost "No man Sky".

Love your avatar too.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes