• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
*Looks at title* "Interesting"
*Reads Synopsis* "Seems about right"
*Sees lack of a 'Pregnancy' Tag* "THESE FIGURES DON'T ADD UP!!!!! What are we repopulating the vaults with, reptiles?"

All joking aside, I'm assuming development hasn't gotten far enough to include the actual making of the babies. Surely it's a future feature, right?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
"You have to increase her F stat!" How the hell do i do that? Do i have to repeat talking to the character or what?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
"You have to increase her F stat!" How the hell do i do that? Do i have to repeat talking to the character or what?
Go to your stats screen and click Experience; then you can spend your experience points on your own stats, or you can click on the girls to raise their stats.

At this point it sounds like you haven't been spending your points; I recommend not spending them all at once or you'll miss some h-scenes, because a lot of them are sequential: if, for instance, her f stat is 2, then maybe you'll unlock a new scene at 4, but if you raise it to 10 in one go, you'll miss several h-scenes.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
At this point it sounds like you haven't been spending your points; I recommend not spending them all at once or you'll miss some h-scenes, because a lot of them are sequential
This shouldn't happen, really. It only takes 1 extra variable to prevent this. In theory, it would never happen if people weren't using the console. But that's today with the game in its current form. You might add something to the game later that changes the rate that you gain a stat, which would also cause missed scenes and quite a few other issues. No reason not to future proof your code as you write it.
Code:
$ girl_level = 0

generic_scene:
    a wild thot appears
    jump girl_events

label girl_events:
    if  girl_level == 0:
        jump girl_event_01
    if  sluttiness >= 20 and girl_level <= 1:
        jump girl_event_02
    if  sluttiness >= 30 and girl_level <= 2:
        jump girl_event_03
# rinse and repeat
    jump generic_scene

label girl_event_01:
    MC "Lets do it. "
    $ girl_level = 1
    jump girl_events
label girl_event_02:
    MC "Let's do it with your sister"
    $ girl_level = 2
    jump girl_events
label girl_event_03:
    MC "Let's do it with my sister."
    $ girl_level = 3
    jump girl_events
#rinse and repeat
Something like that. Now you will never miss a scene because you leveled your sluttiness too fast. Events 2 and above will all fire, in chronological order, as long as the bare minimum of sluttiness is met. I just scribbled this out while watching family guy. Which has gotten so much better since Mila and Cleveland came back, btw.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Go to your stats screen and click Experience; then you can spend your experience points on your own stats, or you can click on the girls to raise their stats.

At this point it sounds like you haven't been spending your points; I recommend not spending them all at once or you'll miss some h-scenes, because a lot of them are sequential: if, for instance, her f stat is 2, then maybe you'll unlock a new scene at 4, but if you raise it to 10 in one go, you'll miss several h-scenes.
Thats right i didn't spend anything on the girls because i didn't know that i can. Thank you.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I am having trouble trying to save my game file whenever I do it says an exception has occurred is this happening to anyone else?

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
I can't start the Deandra mission 2 for some reason. The mission guide said you must talk to her then kill the hunter but when you do, it doesn't start the mission.

Also any walk through will be appreciated.

On the plus side, this game has promise after a few fixes :)

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes