2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
After this update, sometimes I have this error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 18834, in <module>
NameError: name 'gender' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 18834, in script
    6"��zd�)B-x~'t��s9y�J��a~���J����-u!�U+Ь���ۤ�����4Н)���qT�suximjk�GFr;�|�T�=)���K_הܧ�)���ڧ$w��]}&�L֐fz�U��Qgrq�����|?4�tK�!���\;c��ε�\d�k��dεS��kW�s�α������؉:�G���Q��������=R�z??��B>��R�q�I��N�Y�:�[�e���H#�4�t� �
  File "F:\Users\Alexandre Calheiros\Downloads\Adult Games\Vault_Repopulation-2.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\Users\Alexandre Calheiros\Downloads\Adult Games\Vault_Repopulation-2.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\Users\Alexandre Calheiros\Downloads\Adult Games\Vault_Repopulation-2.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 18834, in <module>
NameError: name 'gender' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Vault Repopulation 0.0
Sun Sep 02 23:23:57 2018
Anyone knows how to fix this gender error?

Reactions: Febrazil

Papá Tejón

Oct 20, 2017
Changelog, from the patreon page:
I add save for this version for anyone who want to just have fun... Just copy it to save folder and it will work...

What is new in this update?

- You can now pick a gender. That will affects many scenes and options in the game

- If you pick a woman, you can make futa research and then cancel it if you want

- new character - irys "personal trainer" with 2 scenes

- You can now have fun with captured creatures

- 2 new scenes for Furiosa + option to play with her

- Hall of fame to honor my patrons

- some endings is now different

- If you want numbers this update have 145 new pictures 5581 new lines and many edited old scenes / dialogs

Anyway. Last 2 months was hard and even when I try hard I still loosing some of the patrons. I know that It is normal and no one can be on top forever... I just want to thank everyone of you one more time for supporting me and all positive feedbacks...

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
@Papá Tejón thank for that. there's another version that I couldn't find the changelog (more info in OP, changelog spoiler tab), can you dm me the missing version changelog :)

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Are the tags up to date? Not really much of a repopulation game if there's no vaginal sex or pregnancy...

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I really like this game. Very different than most on here. However, I have a couple issues with it.

1. When you use the radio to get more people, the three guy ones keep coming up over 60% of the time. It gets frustrating when you are trying to get more population to keep getting him. I do not mine the no answer or even him, but not him over 60% of the time.

2. The other issue is in the 'Other' missions, it says I have to kill 10 gecko and 5 deathclaw, yet I can not find where to locate those. I have spent hours looking around everywhere trying to find them.

Otherwise, keep up the good work with the game

Papá Tejón

Oct 20, 2017
2. The other issue is in the 'Other' missions, it says I have to kill 10 gecko and 5 deathclaw, yet I can not find where to locate those. I have spent hours looking around everywhere trying to find them.
For that cant say the 1-2-3 but if i remember its on the radio room u can acces to a option to go into hunting or exploring (and by go to i mean your population u can sned 1-3 or 4 people if i call it right)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Vault Repopulation v2.1
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes