2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Reactions: moudy

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
IN MY HONEST OPINION - hate me if you want -- I totally do not understand the breasts being so large that in real life the poor woman would either fall over or never be able to stand up straight. To me they are totally unattractive and i have witnessed several overly large pairs in my lifetime.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Yes I have deleted this one too.. The breasts really give me nightmares.

Makes me wonder though , why most games from asian people (try not to be racist) are always with wierd looking girls. They have to have/look :

- Winking pose , the fingers in a v shape.
- Young and Innoncent
- Big Breasted
- Mostly the MC are ugly and a nerd.
- Love groping , rape , suggestion and control

But to me personally I like the asian girls a lot. But for me they need to me :

- Smallbreasted
- Innoncent
- Legal of age
- Related to the MC

I am starting to dislike those misformed ugly girls with big tits. They feel soo unreal and they do not do it for me lol. And please do not get me started on that winking pose with the V Sign...

I would like to see that when people create a game, they would give us the choice in how we want to have our girls in the game. I know some of them let you change your relationship with them and the name.. But for me it is not enoug.. I want to be able to select the girl (see above) inside my game.

Ow do not get me wrong I am not generalizing people here.. But the people I meet here that create games have this (above) Fetish :)

Well we can only dream .... Maybe should try to make a game myself :)

Reactions: Zippity and a1fox3

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
When you hear me call out, baby kick the wall out and crawl out the fallout back to me!

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
this game omg , i spend 20 minutes of playing , and now i cant check stats and other stuff , there is some console error
(and btw codes are not working too)

FIX THAT for now i dislike this game .. but i wanted to play to end

Aug 16, 2016
Does anyone know how to raise the "F stat" of girls, and how do I get milk to sell.
You get milk by finding the milkgirl and fixing her problem. You find the milkgirl by clicking the "look around" option on the map when you click Milkytown, then there's a random chance. There may be other preconditions, I'm not sure.

To raise the stats of girls, go to the stat screen which is the little button with a thumbs-up in the top right corner of the screen when text options are showing like when you're clicking a door or something with multiple options. Then click the Exp Points button to bring up the girls' stats. The UI in this game sucks.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes