4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
Soo, gotta say. How did they manage to get an opening song? Was it commissioned or licensed?
The chars look nice, although I always have to smirk when I hear those dialogues and cringe at the same time :x
Good stuff, if it keeps going, I might buy it eventually.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I'm pretty sure the singer of the theme song is in the credits, along with the voice actors. I know the rest of the music is commissioned from g3ntlebreeze.

Giventofly

Apr 4, 2020
Animation is insane quality and it's voiced. Thanks for posting so I could try it. Bought it on Steam after. It's even on sale right now and it's super cheap. Worth it imo

Reactions: Celcius_87

JimBob01

Jun 29, 2023
This was great. I didn't even fap, I was just enjoying the animation and hilarious story. For a fap game I'd look elsewhere but I'd still recommend it as it was just fun.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Interestingly enough, the game already has "protection" in place to prevent taking a peek at the extracted images.:unsure:
I'm curious to know how or even why they've managed to Obfuscate those images but nothing else. All the GUI, Sound, Text is able to be viewed and extracted per normal.
The "protection" is actually quite simple, and takes advantage of the fact that files like PNGs can have extra data appended to the end of it. The actual encryption is that the first 1024 bytes of every 501kb chunk in the images is xor-ed with values derived from Python's random module ranging from 0 to 254 per byte (254 thanks to a typo in the script where they did random.randrange(255) forgetting that randrange will generate values equal to max - 1)

Some images for your pleasure:
chibi_yvain.dec.png
p1_solara_ass_solara.png
P1BAL_POV_Fuck_00.png
P1CassidyNight_3P_Anim_00.png

Reactions: Parilto

Dixo03

May 8, 2022
The "protection" is actually quite simple, and takes advantage of the fact that files like PNGs can have extra data appended to the end of it. The actual encryption is that the first 1024 bytes of every 501kb chunk in the images is xor-ed with values derived from Python's random module ranging from 0 to 254 per byte (254 thanks to a typo in the script where they did random.randrange(255) forgetting that randrange will generate values equal to max - 1)

Some images for your pleasure:
Could you share your code for decrypting images?

Nethero

Jun 23, 2021
YI was also wondering how to unlock the extra but well, does anyone know what the publication of the episodes will be like?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes