4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

OV988

Jul 5, 2023
My game freezes when the bid tiddie girl with the bow comes out, i already tried deactivating the shaders but it still freezes, any advice?
making the game unskippable really makes it hell

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
this sh1t seemed great but my potato pc died on this one lol. A shame we can't skip to get to the scenes bc I mostly lag when the scene change, yk when that black transition screen appear.
Anyway, GL with your game

THX

JimBob01

Jun 29, 2023
this sh1t seemed great but my potato pc died on this one lol. A shame we can't skip to get to the scenes bc I mostly lag when the scene change, yk when that black transition screen appear.
Anyway, GL with your game

THX
Yeah, I had a few stutters but infrequent.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
VagrenLT_decrypt.zip - Python script to decrypt the images. Usage: python VagrenLT_decrypt.py /path/to/image1 /path/to/image2 etc.
VagrenLT_dec_patch.zip - Extract this into the game folder if you're using decrypted images

TremorAuraGod

Apr 27, 2023
VagrenLT_decrypt.zip - Python script to decrypt the images. Usage: python VagrenLT_decrypt.py /path/to/image1 /path/to/image2 etc.
VagrenLT_dec_patch.zip - Extract this into the game folder if you're using decrypted images
Alrighty! Since we have the code. What are the locations for images that we see for sex scenes and whatnot?

I'm asking since this is my first time.

EDIT: Not to mention first time with this Python stuff as well, since I've been getting no luck mostly

Last edited:

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
I now nothing about Python, and since the Extra's tab is locked for another update ill see if someone has made videos of the fun parts

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Alrighty! Since we have the code. What are the locations for images that we see for sex scenes and whatnot?

I'm asking since this is my first time.

EDIT: Not to mention first time with this Python stuff as well, since I've been getting no luck mostly
When installing Python, make sure to check/tick the box to add Python to the system path.

The sex scene CGs are in images\cg in assets.rpa.

If, however, you just want the images, here's the whole images folder extracted and decrypted.

TremorAuraGod

Apr 27, 2023
When installing Python, make sure to check/tick the box to add Python to the system path.

The sex scene CGs are in images\cg in assets.rpa.

If, however, you just want the images, here's the whole images folder extracted and decrypted.
Pixeldrain

Thanks, assuming I can find someway to even make Python work its magic. And thanks for the images.

Edit: Lets also hope someone makes an effort in making an accurate gallery for the sexual scenes and whatnot

Last edited:
Reactions: Parilto

emby

Sep 12, 2017
So, is the plan to release it a chapter at a time, or will the remaining chapters release all at once?

Also, is there an ETA on the next release?

LKADity

Aug 18, 2021
Great Futa game, and I just come to know I can enjoy more of the content via comics and animations

Olprezide

Dec 13, 2017
someone can give me a manual save from the very beginnig of the game(like first dialogue)? cant cancel my autosave( even in appdata)

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes