2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
MSP1MidtU5mpjImyIT4OajYEjjBtDShK91XpHWgF4FVtJKJgo4K2M75GZQZGyqI9.jpg

Humanity has made all the possible mistakes on Earth. Now, we know how to avoid them. When it came to choose a leader to the galaxies, it was quite natural to give that task to the earthlings. With all their wisdom, humans know what is best for all the sentient species... so they did an empire. Democracy is so overrated.
I'm thinking about which of these 2 girls will be the empress. The black girl seems to me more unique, and her skin does a nice contrast with a white (pureness and wisdom) suit.

I personally like the darker skinned Empress the most, though i'm not sure about the all white outfit! What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

Humanity has made all the possible mistakes on Earth. Now, we know how to avoid them. When it came to choose a leader to the galaxies, it was quite natural to give that task to the earthlings. With all their wisdom, humans know what is best for all the sentient species... so they did an empire. Democracy is so overrated.
I'm thinking about which of these 2 girls will be the empress. The black girl seems to me more unique, and her skin does a nice contrast with a white (pureness and wisdom) suit.

I personally like the darker skinned Empress the most, though i'm not sure about the all white outfit! What do you guys think?
Kinda like the dark skin girl myself.

harrycuong

May 2, 2017

can you reupload the picture , i cant see anything :(

Valila

Jul 29, 2017

It looks like every image you had been sharing is disappeared now and I can't see anything now like this one the newest :(

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Here is the fully finished security Nurse though ^^:

Hello! I colored and animated the lady you saw sketched a few days ago. Attached, you have the moving version (drag and drop it in your internet navigator). I'm always amazed how facial movements makes it alive.
All the graphics are done. I put that in the game and link you the new version in a very few days. The 28th probably.
Hello! I colored and animated the lady you saw sketched a few days ago. Attached, you have the moving version (drag and drop it in your internet navigator). I'm always amazed how facial movements makes it alive.
All the graphics are done. I put that in the game and link you the new version in a very few days. The 28th probably.

Edit: the .swf file seems to not be working for me, even directly from David's patreon. Don't know about you guys but ill retry on another time.

Last edited:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Did not know there was a problem with my uploaded pictures :/. Would have tried fixing it if i knew but thank you Pepé Le Pew ^^!
sometimes there can be problems whit the connection to external images... so i just downloaded it and attached it to your post.. that way we have it on f95zones servers... so always visible as long as the site is up... :p

D

Deleted member 110592

Hey people anyone have the VEGA HUNTERS V-7 ???

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 110592

Thanks friend! but you don't have a SWF version for download?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
When you glance over a title and think it said "Vegan Hunters" and imagine chasing them with a bacon sammich.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
how do I get a solid copy like one I could download and open on my pc not a one that opens thro the browser ?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Damn, I love that guys's art.
If only his games offered more actual gameplay.

how do I get a solid copy like one I could download and open on my pc not a one that opens thro the browser ?
Right-click the attachment and "save as" or whatever the equivalent is on your browser. Then open the file with an swf player of your choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes