VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vengeance at Lust [v0.12] [ScattyPineapple]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
Meet Tyler, our young and cunning protagonist who is determined to solve the case
of his missing parents and bring the culprit(s) to justice. What choices will he make on the way?
How do these choices affect his everyday life? Who will he choose to be along on this daring journey?
Step into the role of Tyler and make these choices yourself.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-28
Release Date: 2023-02-08
Developer: ScattyPineapple
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1-25.png 1-40.png 1-135.png 1-198.png 1-330.png 1-458.png 2-260.png 2-53.png 2-312.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm sorta conflicted about this... On the one hand the overview features a female character, and how important she is to the male character, but on the other hand the title and images suggest a male main character, so make up your damn mind.

MC: "VENGEANCE? Sometimes I have tell myself it's just not worth the jail time." :oops:

1808772_1651347386165.jpg

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hello! Game developer here! :)
Can someone please let me know where I should provide the game visuals and description for the game?
I would suggest getting the dev tag.

Also would suggest clarifying tags, i.e. what will be in the game in the future and what won't be.

Given the sound of the desc, I would clarify on the sharing/swinging/NTR tags. (since it sounds like if you make the wrong choices it could lead to that. And the 3 males that have a spot in the promotional image.).
Since some people will 100% want to avoid this game like the plague if it has those tags. (some even if it is avoidable).

So would get that out of the way now, so you don't have to answer it later, or get people who are mad if you do add such things and were blindsided by it.

Also sounds like you might need a patch? or are relationships define-able by the player?

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Wait i'm confused even though it said that this male protagonist story but after reading overview it implies this is female protagonist....? also dev should add some future tags if anymore are planned...

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The overview is a bit confusing. I guess we play Tyler? Can we rename him? Why is Yuzu so important in the overview that I though for a second she was the MC?

I see incest tag but no patch. Do we name the relationships?

1651426145973.png

• Hey there
Reactions: Tarock and myZone

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
With a name like Mangled Baby Ducks, you know it's got to be good -- old SNL skit.
Your dev. name gave me a visual that almost made me ignore the thread right away. Whatever trips your trigger, I guess.

I'm in agreement with Harsh007's comment that the overview makes it sound like a female protagonist. I had to double check the tags when I read it as well. Also, "Vengeance" in the name but nothing in the overview about what the vengeance may be against, or against whom.

In your dev notes:
good artwork - eeeh, if you say so. The body proportions in the previews are a bit too out of whack for me.

story-line - if your overview is any indication...

With that banner, future tags are going to be a must before you get many to download at all.

One last nit to pick: A teacher wearing that dress in a school that requires the students to wear a uniform? I don't think so.

I do wish you luck, but I'm not impressed enough to download yet.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
I thought it was a plat on words, you know "Vengeance At Last = Vengeance At Lust"
Even if some scholarly english professor comes on and says it's correct usage of a double entendre I still think it sounds off.

Last edited: