Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Considering this is the steam version, does it need some uncensored patch or adult content patch?

aef82345

Jun 8, 2017
Can you join the party in fighting at some point in the game, if not, are there any plans to add this feature?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How do you acquire the craft recipes? I'm starting the 3rd major quest and still only have 1. I'd like to find the one to craft tokens to make it easier to pass through hostile territory. Thanks.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How do you acquire the craft recipes? I'm starting the 3rd major quest and still only have 1. I'd like to find the one to craft tokens to make it easier to pass through hostile territory. Thanks.
No problem, I figured out that I had all of the recipes and just need to click on the category of item required.

Reactions: Gabaw

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
dose character creation even matter if i have my cgaracter black or white ? tiny dick or huge dick ? and how tf can i fight

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Reading reviews, I see a lot of 'game is terrible/art is great' warnings.
Is there a way to CG rip it or is the art already unpacked by chance?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Reading reviews, I see a lot of 'game is terrible/art is great' warnings.
Is there a way to CG rip it or is the art already unpacked by chance?
I just got to the current end and there wasn't much in the way of sex scenes for playing a hetero male. Much of the sex is covered with dialogue and not pictures, such as the on-ship brothel. Not sure about the gay stuff since I avoided it like the corona virus.

Not sure about extracting the pics by this thread might help: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
dose character creation even matter if i have my cgaracter black or white ? tiny dick or huge dick ? and how tf can i fight
I don't see any advantage/disadvantage to designing your own MC. You do have to pay for body modifications to keep your whores happy and making money.

Reactions: Gabaw

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I don't see any advantage to hiring more than 2 good crew and/or expanding the crew quarters. :unsure: I've had the same 2 fighters for 3 chapters so far, and both are equipped with doctor's rings for automatic health regeneration. This game kinda sux in that I don't have a WT, and it's like the blind leading the deaf trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing most of the time! ;)

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes