Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Right?? Like if y'all want to act like that, y'all can stay off the boat. I'm broke enough without having to let a bunch of emotionally stunted people run my ship for me.
In the start I looked past it, since I thought of it more as a game mechanic... that is a really bad thing. The characters are written as complete idiots/spoiled brats. It really gets on your nerves, when you see it repeated several times and you are punished simply for traveling. Taking one option and then the other one the next time to balance it out. Removes the "immersion" or whatever it was meant(?) to have. The crew are seeing vast amounts of riches and the team mates are ready to die for one another. Yet there is this...

I also hate the futa shit, but it wasn't a majority to my recollection. Or I could simply have blocked it out as a mental defensive mechanism.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
In the start I looked past it, since I thought of it more as a game mechanic... that is a really bad thing. The characters are written as complete idiots/spoiled brats. It really gets on your nerves, when you see it repeated several times and you are punished simply for traveling. Taking one option and then the other one the next time to balance it out. Removes the "immersion" or whatever it was meant(?) to have. The crew are seeing vast amounts of riches and the team mates are ready to die for one another. Yet there is this...

I also hate the futa shit, but it wasn't a majority to my recollection. Or I could simply have blocked it out as a mental defensive mechanism.
personally i do not mind the futa stuff, i just wish something was done with it. The abbey, ooh you get to watch her screw someone, and idk maybe you if you submit, or you get to read it (i never fully submitted to her). you do not get to dominate her and sexually break her and take over the abbey so you can claim the title of pope of their cult and make the place a base. you get 1 scene with a recycle scene in the one alley, have not released that person so no idea if that leads to anything worth while yet. You also get i guess a "scene" with the barrista waitress of the coffee shop, have not found her beans yet, no clue where to get them to see if there is any follow up on it. these are just what i was able to find.

anyways, my main complaints with this game are;

- there is stuff there, but nothing is done with it to expand it in any meaningful way (as far as i have seen)
- the juggling of attraction and respect is just all over the damn place
- the game should just be a harem game with no need to juggle all that unimportant bullshit.
- write some damn scenes for the brothel or just have it be animated in some simple way or just something.
- easier access to transformation items, and an item to remove transformations

and the biggest complaint i got

- I want my character to be able to fight and not be fucking useless. we got the system there, pick a class, the leveling balancing is already there, let my character grow and become stronger.

also, just in general i would like to be able to turn all the guys of my crew into women or futas. same with the prince, he wants to be humiliated and tortured, turning them into a woman or a futa would be hilarious.

• Angry
Reactions: mrttao and PhazeUFO

dmightypuck

May 15, 2018
I'm unable to find the debug button anymore. It was handy being able to mass add items and to adjust crewmates' XP. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
It's just me or the lastest dungeon has a lot of bugs?
From missing dialogue files to wrong scene placement, leading to the game returning to the main menu and making me lose a lot of progress.

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
many negative reviews but the game seems promising. I'll try it
Im only at the second chapter and for now the game seems well made.
For me the only issue is i do not know how many gay content there is, because ive read a lot of comment complaining the lack of straight content but for now the majority of npc i've encouter are woman, and the males was just a varition of the MC model ( except the wolf-men)

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
personally i do not mind the futa stuff, i just wish something was done with it. The abbey, ooh you get to watch her screw someone, and idk maybe you if you submit, or you get to read it (i never fully submitted to her). you do not get to dominate her and sexually break her and take over the abbey so you can claim the title of pope of their cult and make the place a base. you get 1 scene with a recycle scene in the one alley, have not released that person so no idea if that leads to anything worth while yet. You also get i guess a "scene" with the barrista waitress of the coffee shop, have not found her beans yet, no clue where to get them to see if there is any follow up on it. these are just what i was able to find.

anyways, my main complaints with this game are;

- there is stuff there, but nothing is done with it to expand it in any meaningful way (as far as i have seen)
- the juggling of attraction and respect is just all over the damn place
- the game should just be a harem game with no need to juggle all that unimportant bullshit.
- write some damn scenes for the brothel or just have it be animated in some simple way or just something.
- easier access to transformation items, and an item to remove transformations

and the biggest complaint i got

- I want my character to be able to fight and not be fucking useless. we got the system there, pick a class, the leveling balancing is already there, let my character grow and become stronger.

also, just in general i would like to be able to turn all the guys of my crew into women or futas. same with the prince, he wants to be humiliated and tortured, turning them into a woman or a futa would be hilarious.
I could get behind that last sentence of yours. Would be interesting to be a ruthless captain that si
For me the only issue is i do not know how many gay content there is, because ive read a lot of comment complaining the lack of straight content but for now the majority of npc i've encouter are woman, and the males was just a varition of the MC model ( except the wolf-men)
I believe it's just folk upset that it has a lot of futa. I have read that there is only one homosexual scene for males though. Everything else is your character if I remember correctly, which would mean it is only futa if you wish it to be.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I believe it's just folk upset that it has a lot of futa. I have read that there is only one homosexual scene for males though. Everything else is your character if I remember correctly, which would mean it is only futa if you wish it to be.
The first time you meet your rival he offers to fuck your ass.
While travelling the furry crafter goes into heat and wants to knot your ass.
so at a minimum there are 2 gay scenes.
I believe it's just folk upset that it has a lot of futa.
So you are some telepath who read the minds of all the complainers and deemed that all their complaints about the game are lies they make up to give a low score to a game just because it contains futa? seriously?
The game has numerous gameplay, balance, and pacing issues.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
So you are some telepath who read the minds of all the complainers and deemed that all their complaints about the game are lies they make up to give a low score to a game just because it contains futa? seriously?
...you didn't actually read the specific quote that part was discussing did you.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
...you didn't actually read the specific quote that part was discussing did you.
1. They didn't say "this person I am quoting". They explicitly generalized it to all complainers
2. I did in fact read the post they quoted. Nothing there to justify dismissing complaints with "they just do not like futa"

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO and RNDM

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
The first time you meet your rival he offers to fuck your ass.
While travelling the furry crafter goes into heat and wants to knot your ass.
so at a minimum there are 2 gay scenes.

I suspect the futa comment is specifically in response to "because ive read a lot of comment complaining the lack of straight content but for now the majority of npc i've encouter are woman" line in the quote directly preceding it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Encountering NPCs is not the same as actually having content.

It varies by the person speaking but when someone is talking about the amount of content available for an NPC they mean either:
A. sex scenes
B. sex scenes + conversations where you can develop your relationship with said NPC.

Without those the NPC is just a placeholder "will add content someday"

This game has had a staggeringly massive amount of work put in the engine, the combat system, and dungeons.
It has very very little character interaction.

Straight men who play this game complain "there is barely any straight content in this game".
They do not mean "proportionally, 80% of the content is gay / futa".
What they mean is "I have only examined the straight content because that is what I am into, and found barely any exists in the game".

"little gay content" and "little straight content" are not conflicting statements. You can have little content of all kinds.

Personally my take is:
After many hours of playing I had come across:
2 gay scenes (rival, tinker crewmate). both of which required 0 effort on seduction, just asking if I want sum fuk.
3 futa scenes (head priestess, futa barmaids, slave in alley). all 3 of which required 0 effort on seduction.
2 straight scenes. (1st away team captain, quartermaster). the former required 0 effort on seduction the first time. but required minimal effort on seduction for repeat scenes (away team captains are easy due to the encounter that gives affection in the dungeon)
the quartermaster required a lot of effort on seduction.

I suspect that the 2nd female away team captain will soon be seduced too (if I keep on playing). So far she has not just jumped into bed with me the way the 1st female away team captain did.
I have no clue how long it will take until I can finally seduce the whore who is "managing" my brothel (in reality she does literally nothing. I am forced to manage the brothel myself).

It is worth noting that even non sexual content such as dates is gated on grinding their affection and lust stats. Which are very very difficult to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hajtand
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes