TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I have a question. Will you be able to get the NPC Crew, the leaders and other members to use products also instead of just items, or are they off limits to tfs?

Also how do I find more towns than the one at start? Been exploring the forest, but still havn't gotten anywhere.

Last edited:

Jerska

Jan 15, 2018
for the quest Royal Summons Where do you find the item called "Phallic Oscilator" i have everyother item just can't find this one anyone found where you buy it at?Like what town or city what not?
Use the "Talk" option with the Jeweler in Miraunda.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Trying the game again has given me a bit more confidence in the development. I rather liked the premise and gameplay of the game, when it was relatively new. The large amount of game crashing bugs that seemed, to never get fixed, deterred me from supporting this game.

I'm really glad most of those are no longer present (at least for me).

A few bugs I did encounter was:

* Summoning removes the inherent stances from my crew. Be they from the "relaxed" or the "steadfast" trait.
* After the removal of said stances by a summon. It no longer works in any future fights. Even after having cleared the area or after a reset. The icon will be there, but it will not work anymore.
* Summoning a hound against an enemy houndmaster tends to crash the game. Not immedietely, but after one of the enemy hounds are slain. My own hound turns invisible and then the game crashes. It has happened numerous times, but not with other summons in that fight.
* The rogue will only target the first enemy. When there are multiple enemy crew members, even if the first one is dead. Making them quite bad.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Also what's the point of the dual attack (dex) skill? Remove 1 extra armor for the price of half the damage (66% dex versus a 125% str skill). Actually it's worse than 66% and is an anti synergy in and on itself. With how little damage it does, it'll probably not hit an enemy for much where it's a priority to strip armor as it's 2 * 33% dex damage.

The attack skills that hits random enemies, also has a tendency to hit the already downed enemy crew members. In anything but the first area of the first dungeon, they are almost entirely useless because of this tendency. Being unable to focus an enemy reliably is already punishment enough.

janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
Is there a penetration scene for tiana? just a bj ang boobjob?
also what do you guys reccomend class of your crew for adventuring i still have the warrior and the mage

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
Is there a penetration scene for tiana? just a bj ang boobjob?
also what do you guys reccomend class of your crew for adventuring i still have the warrior and the mage
For her only the blowjob and staring at her tits are the only things for her. Shame though cause i wanna see her give a titjob too. and classwise, i just picked it up after so long so, do whatever you like.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Are some sex scenes gone from this version of the game?
I'm still extremely disappointed with the lack of content compared to time in development, but at least it is way more stable from when I last played it.

Also anyone who wants to just cheat you can just find your save file in your local files and use save editor or whatever you want and just give yourself a massive amount of gold.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
is there a way to change body type yet? some of the whores want stocky, or lean ect.

Last edited:

Kazuto Tensai

Dec 19, 2018
View attachment 275979

Overview:
Venture Seas
was not only created out of a personal desire to produce kinky smut, but for a desire to provide engaging game-play.

Design your player character, sail the seas, delve into dungeons, perform strategic card-based combat, buy and sell loot, romance your shipmates, run an on-board brothel, and generally get into erotic situations throughout this deep and intricate experience.
Please check out the Patreon overview for the most up-to-date information

To F95zone users:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-05
Release Date: 2020-12-29
Developer: VirtuousDevelopment - - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: Bleakfyre Harrows - Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Minimum System Requirements:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - - -

Extras: Expansion Mod
Thanks moobere for sharing this game.

View attachment 534815 View attachment 534816 View attachment 534817 View attachment 275983 View attachment 275985 View attachment 275987
View attachment 275988 View attachment 275989 View attachment 275990 View attachment 275991
The game crashing during the loading screen and I got this log could anyone help?
View attachment log.txt View attachment log.txt

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
so been playing awhile and i gotta say... this should just be a harem game without all the drama bs choices of "who to side with"... the arguments are stupid af, with too big of drawbacks. like aurelia and tiana have such a hate boner for eachother, that even if you make a sound decision for one, the other acts as if you killed their puppy. you make a sound business decision for your crew with the abbey tiana hates that, you make a decision to keep your crew safe kira hates that. seriously.. juggling this bs is making this game less fun.

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
Ugh, is this game mainly about futas? About a hour into, and those few beginning scenes were all futas (except the crewmember). Not very promising start for me. Is it what to expect from the rest of the game?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
so been playing awhile and i gotta say... this should just be a harem game without all the drama bs choices of "who to side with"... the arguments are stupid af, with too big of drawbacks. like aurelia and tiana have such a hate boner for eachother, that even if you make a sound decision for one, the other acts as if you killed their puppy. you make a sound business decision for your crew with the abbey tiana hates that, you make a decision to keep your crew safe kira hates that. seriously.. juggling this bs is making this game less fun.
Right?? Like if y'all want to act like that, y'all can stay off the boat. I'm broke enough without having to let a bunch of emotionally stunted people run my ship for me.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes