Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
I always really hope for the best with the game. But it tries to be so many things at the same time, that I feel it really can't be finished ever. But hopefully I will be proven wrong at one point.

Looking forward to trying the beta again, I don't think I played the game in nearly two years.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Great I loved this game, but I think if it was a VN and made in Renpy it would be better, trying too many things at the same time can be difficult for indie games of all kinds, whether nsfw or not.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Okay, the search was again pretty useless and i honestly dont want to read 81 pages, so i just ask:

1. Is a pure lesbian playthrough possible? (including futas and traps, whenever there is a dick involved its not lesbian anymore *my little addon to the definition subtopic i found by searching for lesbian*)

2. Is that onboard brothel neccessary or can i skip that stuff? (I'd prefer to threw every dick over board instead of inviting new ones + i'm not into whoring out girls)

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Feedback
  1. There should be no limit for save slots, save at any time and show a screenshot.
  2. Add a button to skip time in towns.
  3. Need more sex options aboard the ship and in towns.

Last edited:
May 6, 2019
Alright, newcomer to this game here. I would like to know, if anyone knows ofc, what's the most fleshed out route between male/female/herm mc. I've started as a male mc and i'm barely 15 minutes in, but so far i've already been proposed to watch a random male enemy play with himself in the first forest and Vinny trying to charm me. I would probably accept those as a female MC or even herm but not with my male MC. Is this game more targeted as female MC (and then maybe i should restart as female MC since i'm really close to the start of the game) or will i get a decent amount of non-gay fun with my male MC ?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Oh I remember this from... way the Hell back. As I recall at the time the smut was painfully perfunctory and the actual game mechanics janky BS annoyances are made from. Might give it a spin to see if several years and, going by some of the comments, too many overhauls by half have improved things now.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Alright, newcomer to this game here. I would like to know, if anyone knows ofc, what's the most fleshed out route between male/female/herm mc. I've started as a male mc and i'm barely 15 minutes in, but so far i've already been proposed to watch a random male enemy play with himself in the first forest and Vinny trying to charm me. I would probably accept those as a female MC or even herm but not with my male MC. Is this game more targeted as female MC (and then maybe i should restart as female MC since i'm really close to the start of the game) or will i get a decent amount of non-gay fun with my male MC ?
From my knowledge every scene is for every sex.

Reactions: RandomWanderer
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes