MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Is slime gangbang scene still there? I got trouble with reaching it, somehow my party with 3 hp kills those guys and even when I die scene does not pop up.

MelTea

Sep 25, 2019
Can Protag work as Prostitute? Pretty big fetish of mine so determines if I will pick up or not.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
if you tell lindon loretta to rejoin their parents. are they gone for good or will you see them again later?

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Is Gull, who insists on putting on make up and a dress before sex, still the only male story character with gay content?

Hardor

May 29, 2020
In how finished state is the game after five years of development and could someone post some ingame pictures?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Since we are all asking questions, can you get the flower girl in the desert town as anything other than a whore?

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
If other people can open it, I can only imagine it's your antivirus interfering.
I cant open it either lmao
As in it loads but then just stops and dissapears as if i didnt click it on the first place

edit: Apparently this happens when there is not enough unused/available RAM, 3GB apparently

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Is it possible to lose your backpack? Because I can't seem to bring provisions into dungeons anymore.
Edit: Nevermind, just found out they removed this from the game.

Last edited:

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
for the quest Royal Summons Where do you find the item called "Phallic Oscilator" i have everyother item just can't find this one anyone found where you buy it at?Like what town or city what not?

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
Haven't booted the game in at least two to three years. Still the same good old mess, with it's needlessly clicky GUI that drives me insane. I can admire the ambition of trying to be so many things in one, but I do wish it was more... Focused at times.

And one more complaint; is there seriously no way to not have Aurelia drop her Attraction and Respect points by half every other second when she sees PC with Tiana? Or are you seriously supposed to "manage" your relationships back and forth all the time (start and end the relationship, via the 'Manage Relationship' button)? It's an erotic game, damn it.

Reactions: Hajtand
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes