lunatic777

Mar 19, 2020
Is that at the game start or at a certain point in the game?
See the workaround in the first post.
it happened when i start the game, i have changed region to japan like workaround in the first post but it still not work
(english not my main, sorry about that)

update: nevermind, it's work when i restart pc, thank you.

Last edited:

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Can someone explain how does the f...ing AI work in this Game? I have allowed enemy Base Attacks and target low HP enemies and AI has decided to sometimes not to attack or either attack but strong enemies. WTF with this game?

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Guys!
I found a new way to use Textractor with "DeepL Translation" one of the best online auto-translators on the web, great for emergency needs - when real translation is missing, it does really well.

Follow this tutorial.

You can find the latest version of Textractor here:

I've heard that this way works best with VN games, with others it may be different. However, it is a great way to translate more advanced hentai games that use a lot of mechanical options (like this one here). Translates the text of the game WHEN we already have an "interface patch" And as far as I've noticed, a lot of great mechanical games in the hentai category have already had interface patches, so this would make a great addition to them. When VN doesn't have advanced mechanics, it's actually even easier, because then we are only interested in the dialogue text.

Nice option for this game as well as many other solid titles with interface patch like:
- mechanically developed, great series
Some other games by this author also have interface patches.
- a new revelation from Alice Soft
...and much, much more.

I personally have two monitors, so it works like a miracle, honey and nuts, on one I have the game on the other the text ;x
The only downside is that you have to wait 1-2 seconds for the text to translate, but let's not exaggerate it's not a problem, at least for me. Anyway, for dialogue options, we'd have to switch to another "text hook" in Textractor for a second, or just use the "Google Translate" android app with the camera option and "live" translation. In this type of games, dialogue options only appear occasionally and are usually not too complicated so I don't find it a big problem.

I think it's an interesting option if you care a lot about a title and don't want to wait months or years for a translation. :rolleyes:

PS: However, if you decide to use this method for this game and you have already used the MTL translation then delete the "patch4.xp3" file you copied earlier.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Thanks!
Unfortunately this is still MTL, but we can play this one while we wait for the "VenusBlood HOLLOW International" which is being officially translated and should arrive next month.
2021-11-26

MTL?

Update: ok, I get it. "Machine-Translated Language".

Last edited:

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
So, I've applied patch4 for the mtl story translation, but the intro is still in japanese, is it normal or did i make a mistake?

Edit:

Nevermind, I've switched to DeepL

Last edited:

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
Guys!
I found a new way to use Textractor with "DeepL Translation" one of the best online auto-translators on the web, great for emergency needs - when real translation is missing, it does really well.

Follow this tutorial.

You can find the latest version of Textractor here:
Thanks! It's a bit of an hassle to set up but its really helpful! :D

It's a shame that DeepL requires a subscription to use, but i from what I've seen so far it seems to be worth it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NeZKyMaN

hitlev

May 19, 2018
mega is down,i can't even access gofile,mixdrop error for some reason and nopy is dead.
no venus blood for me i guess.

Reactions: Jackal363

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018

It appears that venusblood hollow is now out! AFAIK it was going to be released tomorrow.

EDIT: checked on dlsite and jast and it is indeed released.

Last edited: