NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
how bad is the MTL this round?
If we have to talk about the level of MTL, it is better than usual - it is possible to play and there is no tragedy. It depends on what you expect and what experience you have with automatically translated games. However, I must admit that the interface is translated quite well and manually, even there is an ingame-turorial for the game in English and so on, so nothing difficult for those who want it.

But don't expect God knows what, you will have to guess more or less at times. The main problem is the form "I / you / he / they" and so on, the automatic translation very often gets lost in this issue, and no wonder.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
how bad is the MTL this round?
It's an automatic translation that is a couple of years old.
You could probably make a better translation nowadays with Translator++.
If I remember correctly the patch4.xp3 should actually contain the translation files and python script I used to translate the game.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2017
Montreal English yet again? Why, mes amis, will I be reading about how ze ladies' poutines are ready for my smoked meat? (HONHONHON)

My continued silly (and terrible) joking aside, it's always nice to see more, err, 'Game-y' games coming out in (the general area of) English. Also since I'm not really up to date on the Venus Blood series as a whole, is it pretty similar in gameplay from entry to entry? Or do they switch things up quite a bit to keep things interesting?

• Haha
Reactions: satou1507

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
So should i skip previous game, or not? still i confuse theres many venus blood series.

Virox1

May 15, 2020
So which patch i have to get, the one in the op or that forum one (they have diferent sizes).

Darkhells

Oct 23, 2018
So which patch i have to get, the one in the op or that forum one (they have diferent sizes).
Follow NeZKyMaN steps and everything will be fine.

Hm:
1. Download the game (I did it from the NOPY link)
2. Unpack using "Japanese encoding"
3. Download patch from
4. and paste ONLY the file "patch4.xp3" into the main game folder
5. Run using Locale Emulator Admin - Japanese.
I did it this way and everything works for me.

Reactions: NeZKyMaN

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Listen to the voices of the people my prodigal son. Follow in my footsteps and you will be forgiven and go to paradise, and there! *he snapped in a loud voice* and there a dozen virgins will be waiting for you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darkhells

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
How do you make the story english I downloaded the patch but the opening still isn't english? (opening to the game not the movie when you launch the game)