Sergius12

Sep 12, 2022
Anyone got the lyrics for Atlantide (the credits/ law last stage theme)? I found lyrics for pretty much all other vocal songs in the translated games so far, but this one (and the one from the intro) still eludes me, which is a shame because it goes unreasonably hard

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I only miss this two scenes, anyone know how to get them?
View attachment 3783702
The first scene you're missing is from a Chaos Granting choice "Observe the Mercenaries", which gives you the Bara scene. It pops up at the start of Chapter 4. Don't remember the exact conditions for it.

The second scene you're missing is from a Law Granting Choice "Slothful Demon King", which gives you the Sloth Aspected Lucifer scene. It pops up at the start of Chapter 5, I think. Again, don't remember if it had specific conditions or not.

You can check out the guides for more details.

qzxc2211

Feb 3, 2018
Right to the question - would you guys recommend this over frontier?? I played Hollow and am halfway through gaia.
I don't mind the plot, it's good enough, but only few sex scenes were interesting to me in GAIA while in HOLLOW i at least enjoyed vast majority (I'm bored by total vanilla, tentacles without any dicking involved, and obviously I hate NTR/sharing).
Gameplay is my bigger issue, but I come from hollow so I kind of expected this, but having only few divisions what you can actually see fighting is a pain in the ass

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes