What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
I have a strange bug where some girls are stuck at 0 Openness. Even lessons won't increase it.

Edit: Nvm. I found out it was a feature, not a bug.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
One question tho, is it possible to make a particular lesson trigger only if a girl has a certain trait?
No, the lesson system comes from wayyyy before I added traits, and I'm not even sure how I would go about putting those kinds of prerequisites in.

is there any mod for money etc ?
If you have the source code and unity 2019 and some c# knowledge....

Reactions: GrooveDaddy

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
the auto pause feature does not work for me, the option is ticked on evertime but it still does not work. what do i do?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
the auto pause feature does not work for me, the option is ticked on evertime but it still does not work. what do i do?
Try setting it, then entering the settings menu and leaving it. I'll try to see what's not executing in the script.

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
Try setting it, then entering the settings menu and leaving it. I'll try to see what's not executing in the script.
можно ли четкий ответ? игра пойдет дальше по содержанию пакетов и актрис? или будет какой то сюжет с развилками на действия?

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
под развилками я имею ввиду действия в диалогах, ответишь так, будет такое, ответишь иначе, будет другое, ведь все что мы видем николь идет на 100% по своей ветке, только так и ни как иначе, буду признателен получить ответ

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
try setting it where ? in the box which comes up when i zoom on the girls?
That's where the autopause button is. To make it stick, hit escape to bring up the pause menu, select settings, and close it, which should save it, if it's not saving normally.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
That's where the autopause button is. To make it stick, hit escape to bring up the pause menu, select settings, and close it, which should save it, if it's not saving normally.
tried it, when i hit escape while im viewing with the zoom in the game pause but right after i hit esc again or get back in the game it unpauses.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Why are some girls maxed stats at everything upon download (even in the basic packs) while others have lower stats? Isnt this kinda unbalanced?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Why are some girls maxed stats at everything upon download (even in the basic packs) while others have lower stats? Isnt this kinda unbalanced?
Yes, and it annoys the heck out of me as well. But, it's entirely up to the pack creators' personal preference what stats they give their releases. I'd suggest trying a new game in Venus club, and use the Scramble variation when starting a new game.

And, I guess some people prefer to have some max-statters, because it saves them from having to train each and every new hire, especially those who already hired a lot of girls might prefer to take this shortcut, while for pack creators it's easier to test whether their pack works right without having to train every time..
I personally don't mind training, at some point when you get girls with certain traits, it actually goes pretty fast.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
All packs have a JSON file that is editable either with Notepad ++ or with this handy app created by sailer.

It lets you mix and match your stats to your preferences.

I create mine with mostly zeros and a $300 purchase price so the user gets to see all facets of videos.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
As they said. My personal recommendation is to scale costs with respect to stats in Normal Mode, but because the stats need to be user-generated I can't (without changing a fundamental part of the game) do a darn thing to stop anyone from doing whatever they want with the stats. Including you.

I had spent many days in the shower thinking about how it might be cool to not have this if people didn't want, and thought about how to change the game so that players could have things curve differently--eventually, Scramble Mode was created as a result. A lot of the game's current form is born from what Scramble Mode needed.

But that said, if you don't like a girls' stats, change them! Sailer's app works wonderfully for that, if you don't want to manually change it.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Play in crown jewel mode all girls start with minimum attributes irrespective of their premodified stats.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Play in crown jewel mode all girls start with minimum attributes irrespective of their premodified stats.
It's Scramble mode that does that. Crown Jewel mode puts some girls as exclusive, meaning you can't just hire them, but have to unlock them through some tasks.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
More accurately, girls have scaling stats that start minimally but eventually you get access to girls with larger stats (and costs).

Crown Jewel mode sets aside max-stat girls.

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
just started this game, i have a brat and it says i should negotiate to up her openess, but i have no idea how to do that. any help?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
just started this game, i have a brat and it says i should negotiate to up her openess, but i have no idea how to do that. any help?
The negotiator is unlocked later. For now it's not an issue (it only kicks in once you have higher tier acts), if you follow Nicole's missions and turn them in you'll get it before long.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes