What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Freddy224

Feb 2, 2022
Also if you are looking to get more girls in your stabel faster get what you can from mega before the limit but also get the ones from the other servers such as anonfiles and other servers .. My 10 are all on anonfiles and you can download them all without limit.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
My suggestion is to look for a bunch of smaller packs. There are a ton that are 500 MB or less.

You can get 10-12 pretty decent "starter" packs before you reach Mega's limit. You can learn the mechanics with the smaller packs -- even if they're girls you don't particularly enjoy -- then upgrade your collection as you go forward.

I've downloaded close to 1000 packs and there are only a few where the girl does relatively few acts. Most are filled to at least 80 percent of all possible actions.

Salam666

Aug 27, 2021
You found the button that lets you skip to the end of the day, right?
where?
1662388943726.png 1662388922094.png 1662388995429.png
there is no skip button or anything.. but when i do the (Reset) button in the See stuff option it only 2 girls gets her energy back.. (Abbie Cat and Anastasia Black) and the others they dont
also i thought if i quit the game and came back to it the next day so they can rest and they get their energy back, but it is the same as i left it yesterday

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
When you assign the girls to work, anyone that isn't working is resting.

The skip button CaptC is referring to is in the actual booths screen. Just start the day then skip to the end of the day.

Pressing reset basically removes all of that girls progress iirc. I don't think you really ever need to use it.

Reactions: CaptC and Salam666

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I saw a comment recently about more BDSM content so I thought I would bring up this idea again.

I had an idea that Tobe the original developer shot down long ago. It was a nod towards the HBO series The Sopranos. When a girl "acted up" with a smart ass attitude and backtalk, Silvio took them out back to give them a whatfor. I thought why not include that in the game somehow.

Manually assign her the brat attribute in the JSON file and add some BDSM content in the video/work section, then when she acts out you take her to the room in back for a special "training" session.

Scenes with no sex such as hogtied, bondage, racked, toys, gagged could all be placed into Bondage. Sexual Deviant like rough sex, anal sex, facefucking and bound gangbang have a directory for them.

Given that it is implied that all these action will be some rough content just label them normal, but it would be generally understood that the fucking scenes going on in these directories are done with her hogtied, bound in rope, handcuffed, or some sort of restraint.

work/bdsm/Bondage/
work/bdsm/Oral/Facefuck/
work/bdsm/FrontVaginal/
work/bdsm/BackVaginal/
work/bdsm/Anal/
work/bdsm/Gangbang/

This would probably need its own page, and similar but somewhat different game mechanics but doable. It would follow the normal gameplay and if a brat is flagged as acting out during a normal session you are presented with an option for "training".

Vanna Bardot, Piper Perri, Alexis Tae, Lola Fae all have outstanding content on Kink.com for this.

Reactions: Andromadar

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I get the ethically grey issues about consent within the sex industry, but... I'm not personally a fan of this idea because it turns "consensual BDSM play" into "non-consensual BDSM punishment". Two adults deciding to be kinky is simply not the same as an employer physically punishing an employee for workplace behavior.

If BDSM enters the game as a separate thing, I would prefer it be used in scenarios where a customer is buying a service, willingly provided by the employee.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChubberLang

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Pressing reset basically removes all of that girls progress iirc. I don't think you really ever need to use it.
Packmakers use this instead of shutting down the game and restarting. Reload times can get lengthy when you are testing with a full complement of packs.

Last edited:

Salam666

Aug 27, 2021
hi. i am looking for some girls but i cant found any.. i need
Dillion Harper (2).jpg Dillion Harper, pic5.jpg Dakota Skye, Julia_Ann_AVN_Expo_2015.jpg Julia Ann, index.jpg Eva Elfie, eric-john-marsha-may-5.jpg Marsha May
also can i create or add more videos or background pictures by myself?
i have videos and pictures i want to add it in the game, and some videos i dont like i want to change it

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Look for girlpacks in girlpacks.scutterhut.com. I don't see a pack for Marsha May but all the rest have active links.

If you understand the directory structure, you can of course modify the pack to your liking.

Reactions: Salam666

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
also can i create or add more videos or background pictures by myself?
At the bottom of the first post on Page 1 is a link for Example Girl. It's the basic template for the girlpacks.

I would recommend downloading it -- along with the instructions next to it -- and taking it apart. The structure is pretty simple once you see it. Then you can easily add things to the existing packs.

Salam666

Aug 27, 2021
Look for girlpacks in girlpacks.scutterhut.com. I don't see a pack for Marsha May but all the rest have active links.

If you understand the directory structure, you can of course modify the pack to your liking.
thanks, i didnt saw the searching option :HideThePain:
but there more then one update links on the girls, should i take the first or the last one, or download them all?
At the bottom of the first post on Page 1 is a link for Example Girl. It's the basic template for the girlpacks.

I would recommend downloading it -- along with the instructions next to it -- and taking it apart. The structure is pretty simple once you see it. Then you can easily add things to the existing packs.
you mean the link for HEVC Video?

Last edited:

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
you mean the link for HEVC Video?
girlpackcreate.png
If you go to Page 1 of this thread and scroll to the bottom of of the first post, you'll see these 2 downloads. They're from F95 and they're small. Just click and they should download.

The Example Girl is a zip of a Girlpack Template -- with all the folders empty, etc. It shows the the structure of a pack so you don't break anything you've downloaded. You can take a look at how things are set up without worrying about creating problems for your live packs. You also can use it as a base for the packs you might choose to create.

The How to Create a GirlPack is a pdf with instruction from the game's original creator, Tobe. It's pretty well step-by-step with instructions and explanations of what should go in each folder.

Hope this helps.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I saw a comment recently about more BDSM content so I thought I would bring up this idea again.

I had an idea that Tobe the original developer shot down long ago. It was a nod towards the HBO series The Sopranos. When a girl "acted up" with a smart ass attitude and backtalk, Silvio took them out back to give them a whatfor. I thought why not include that in the game somehow.
I actually think -I- shut it down.

where?
View attachment 2026531 View attachment 2026530 View attachment 2026532 there is no skip button or anything.. but when i do the (Reset) button in the See stuff option it only 2 girls gets her energy back.. (Abbie Cat and Anastasia Black) and the others they dont
also i thought if i quit the game and came back to it the next day so they can rest and they get their energy back, but it is the same as i left it yesterday
When you click Start the Day and go through the booth game, End the Day is a button at the top right of the screen, beside the pause button.

If your girls are out of energy, hitting that means that you won't lose reputation for customers who are not served.

If you take out all girls from working and 'Start the Day' it will ask you if you want to go without working. You'll lose a bit of money (you do still have some minor expenses) but your girls will get some energy back.

Early on, focus on building your stable, so you can field enough shifts that energy isn't a concern. Then buy the energy management club improvements as you need them. Once you hit endgame energy is no longer a concern because you'll either have too many girls or they'll be gaining so much per day it's a non-factor.

Last edited:

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
thanks, i didnt saw the searching option :HideThePain:
but there more then one update links on the girls, should i take the first or the last one, or download them all?
Yes.

Whatever floats your boat.

File sizes are included. Take the bigger ones for more complete content, take the smaller (typically older) ones if your primary constraint is bandwidth or storage.

If you combine packs, be careful of dups.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Alright, so an update of where things are with me. I'm currently about to start a new semester and finding housing has been a difficult journey. Because of that I don't have a private space to work I can guarantee (this is not the sort of game I can code and test on campus.)

I'm still looking at feedback, still checking the thread when I can, but I'm waiting for more stability in my life before I can continue on. That said, I'm eager to start work on the next phase.

I apologize for the lack/slower updates as of late--I know that I've usually been much more active with them.

LTTRIGGER

Feb 1, 2020
First off let me thank all of those who have developed girlpacks for this game. I know it probably been mentioned but I really would like the know what video editor are you using to make the content for the GP. I have a ton of videos I would like to replace/upgrade. Thanks in advance.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes