What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
There's no scene because the story there is pretty much done.

The ability to unlock later tiers is for completeness and game balance--in 8.1 the best you could do was unlock Foreplay (and no finishers) and the costs to do so were far steeper, meaning that you ended up unlocking her and grinding her, just to have someone you couldn't actually even use effectively midgame. Eventually you just learned never to unlock her. Now she can have value as an extra (and well statted) girl you can use when you don't have a lot of girls in your stable to choose from, to transition into a guaranteed S-tier back office girl or booth worker with a strong trait that works in every possible investment build.
The last vote the original author had on this forum ended with people wanting more Nicole oriented story content. Just something to think about if you ever got stuck thinking of new stuff to put into the game.

grunt0815

Apr 20, 2019
The keybinds are based on the booth. So if you have a customer in booth 3, the keybind to assign a girl is always going to be e, regardless if another customer appears in booth 4 (hotkey a)
sry, what I meant was the highlighted girls on the left. customer 1 comes in and wants "group" and only some girls want to do that(green/red border around them or not) first few girls don't want to and before I can see the one in the middle that does customer 2 comes in and wants a dancer, suddenly all girls have a green border around them.

now I have to give my attention to find who exactly is willing by clicking/tabing each of them and looking down

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
There's no scene because the story there is pretty much done.

The ability to unlock later tiers is for completeness and game balance--in 8.1 the best you could do was unlock Foreplay (and no finishers) and the costs to do so were far steeper, meaning that you ended up unlocking her and grinding her, just to have someone you couldn't actually even use effectively midgame. Eventually you just learned never to unlock her. Now she can have value as an extra (and well statted) girl you can use when you don't have a lot of girls in your stable to choose from, to transition into a guaranteed S-tier back office girl or booth worker with a strong trait that works in every possible investment build.
Anyways, it's still broken and i can't use nicole for sex stuff in the daily video box, hope it gets fixed soon.

Salam666

Aug 27, 2021
hi, i am new here.. i download the game but it not working
it said i have no girls, but i dont know how it works
also is there any link better than mega? it said i have to pay to download

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
hi, i am new here.. i download the game but it not working
it said i have no girls, but i dont know how it works
You need to download girls separately. Have you done that? If you have downloaded packs but haven't gotten them extracted properly yet, there is a decent troubleshooting guide in the first post. Look at the spoilers and try again. You will get the hang of it soon enough.

also is there any link better than mega? it said i have to pay to download
You do not have to pay for an account on Mega to download all you like. However, you will be subject to a twice daily download limit unless you are a paying customer. You can also use a VPN to fool Mega into thinking you are different people and can then download all you like for free (except for the VPN charges, of course.)

Salam666

Aug 27, 2021
You need to download girls separately. Have you done that? If you have downloaded packs but haven't gotten them extracted properly yet, there is a decent troubleshooting guide in the first post. Look at the spoilers and try again. You will get the hang of it soon enough.

You do not have to pay for an account on Mega to download all you like. However, you will be subject to a twice daily download limit unless you are a paying customer. You can also use a VPN to fool Mega into thinking you are different people and can then download all you like for free (except for the VPN charges, of course.)
yes i am trying to download the girls, but this what it shows me
1662303228173.png
i dont have VPN.. i dont know what is better one, i dont know how to get it, i dont know how much it cost, i dont know how to use it
can i change my IP?

BBrian

Dec 23, 2017
I'm still a little confused on how to gain influence. Some days I gain it, and some days it says I lose 10 influence, how?

Salam666

Aug 27, 2021
i spend around 4 hours on this game..
the game is great but everything are so expensive and the girls takes way longer to have the energy back, and i take little money from working, and that mini game for dating so hard to do

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
i spend around 4 hours on this game..
the game is great but everything are so expensive and the girls takes way longer to have the energy back, and i take little money from working, and that mini game for dating so hard to do
Unless the game has drastically changed since I played it (highly unlikely), you just need to learn to play the game. First run or two you may end up not doing well. Take note of what works and what doesn't. If you dig yourself into too big a hole go back a few saves or restart.

Maybe tell us what you are doing and we can try to help get you going in your current game? I'm sure others will have some suggestions on how to get your club going from the beginning.

Reactions: Salam666

Salam666

Aug 27, 2021
Unless the game has drastically changed since I played it (highly unlikely), you just need to learn to play the game. First run or two you may end up not doing well. Take note of what works and what doesn't. If you dig yourself into too big a hole go back a few saves or restart.

Maybe tell us what you are doing and we can try to help get you going in your current game? I'm sure others will have some suggestions on how to get your club going from the beginning.
i really don't know what i am doing, i just make the girls working and buying everything's when i get the money, and i did download so many girls but i cant buy them because it too expensive
but my only issue is the energy.. when they get tired i don't know how to make them rest and make the energy go up fast

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
yes i am trying to download the girls, but this what it shows me
View attachment 2024630
Completely normal. Wait the 3 hours 68 minutes and your download should resume. Or buy a plan and forget about download limits.

i dont have VPN.. i dont know what is better one, i dont know how to get it, i dont know how much it cost, i dont know how to use it
can i change my IP?
I'm not a VPN guy. My few experiences with free VPNs were not very satisfactory. Best of luck to you.

i really don't know what i am doing, i just make the girls working and buying everything's when i get the money, and i did download so many girls but i cant buy them because it too expensive
but my only issue is the energy.. when they get tired i don't know how to make them rest and make the energy go up fast
Get more girls. You generally need three or more girls per active booth to avoid running out of energy. Use one-third of the girls in the booths and let the other ones rest.

Lay off sending the girls to classes until you can have enough girls that you never run out of energy. Even then, use classes wisely to avoid tiring the girls too much.

Look for upgrades that give the girls higher energy limits and that reduce the amount of energy they use. There is also a crime service that can be useful in reducing energy expenditure.

If worse comes to worse, just run a day with no girls working. It just takes a minute and lets the girls rest. There aren't any time or monetary limits (yet), so losing a day of revenue isn't the end of the world.

Reactions: Salam666

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I'm still a little confused on how to gain influence. Some days I gain it, and some days it says I lose 10 influence, how?
The days that you lose influence, you have likely bought a crime service, a girl, or a club upgrade that charges influence points.

Best way to keep yourself flush with influence is to use the crime service to get more mobsters in your joint. Then if you see a mobster during the booth game, make sure you get them what they are looking for.

Salam666

Aug 27, 2021
Get more girls. You generally need three or more girls per active booth to avoid running out of energy. Use one-third of the girls in the booths and let the other ones rest.

Lay off sending the girls to classes until you can have enough girls that you never run out of energy. Even then, use classes wisely to avoid tiring the girls too much.

Look for upgrades that give the girls higher energy limits and that reduce the amount of energy they use. There is also a crime service that can be useful in reducing energy expenditure.

If worse comes to worse, just run a day with no girls working. It just takes a minute and lets the girls rest. There aren't any time or monetary limits (yet), so losing a day of revenue isn't the end of the world.
thanks for that information, yeah i am doing this but the rest takes ages.. but is ok, it just a game is not that big deal ^^

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes