What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Dude, some problems now...

I copied the code and made some modifications..

...↓code↓...

public List<GirlClass> girls = new List<GirlClass>();

GirlClass Lee = new GirlClass();

Lee = SaveWithJson.Instance.LoadFromJsonFile<GirlClass>("/StreamingAssets/GirlpacksA/" + directoryInfo.Name + "/JSON_data/Description.json");//RegisterGirlFromJsonFile

girls.Add(Lee);

Debug.Log(girls[0]);

Debug.Log(girls[0].name);

【theUnityConsole】

GirlClass
UnityEngine.Debug:Log (object)
Aria Lee
UnityEngine.Debug:Log (object)

My expectation is: Debug.Log(girls[0])→“Aria Lee” instead of “GirlClass”

I want to find a designated girl by naming so how should I modify the code?T T
Im assuming you mean in a user-made girlpacks folder?

Your mistake here is you're doing calls into the Resources. (Which doesn't exist in the built version and therefore requires a different call to access) Instead what you want to do (assuming this is for a third game) is:

Step one: Set up a String (folder) that contains the actual location of your girlpacks

Step two: Have a user interface that lets the user point to where the location is (so you don't have to move them from VC)

Step three: Put that into your string

Step four: PlayerPrefs.SetString("GirlPackDirectory", folder);

Step five: PlayerPrefs.Save;

Step six:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then after that you've built a master list inside your system and referencing that by name is easy sauce.

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Just a couple of random ideas. Just throwing them out there in case they're interesting or viable.

Would it be possible to add some modifier to the random clip algorithm so that you have an increasing chance of drawing a clip you haven't seen before? Feels like the current random generator hates me at times, as I've been getting what feels like the same 3-4 clips when there should be 12+ in the category for a certain girl.

"MISC packs."

There's loads of hot scenes from girls who only ever did one or two scenes or only ever did softcore/solo for example. Not enough to build a pack with. Would be cool if there was some kind of gameplay device for using such scenes in the game. Could be random callgirl events (Mafia sending you "gifts" or something), or just a way to have an additional money sink by hiring a random callgirl for the night. And then have the game draw a random clip from a big folder of "disorganized" stuff). Or maybe a phonebook of booty calls/dates you could gradually build&unlock with money and influence.. or something like that.

Guess such girls could also find a use in custom Date packs, which I've seen others mention recently, if that makes it into the game at some point. Though scripting a full custom dating scenario I would assume requires way more effort both on your part to build the system, and of the packmakers.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Just a couple of random ideas. Just throwing them out there in case they're interesting or viable.

Would it be possible to add some modifier to the random clip algorithm so that you have an increasing chance of drawing a clip you haven't seen before? Feels like the current random generator hates me at times, as I've been getting what feels like the same 3-4 clips when there should be 12+ in the category for a certain girl.
There already is!

"MISC packs."

There's loads of hot scenes from girls who only ever did one or two scenes or only ever did softcore/solo for example. Not enough to build a pack with. Would be cool if there was some kind of gameplay device for using such scenes in the game. Could be random callgirl events (Mafia sending you "gifts" or something), or just a way to have an additional money sink by hiring a random callgirl for the night. And then have the game draw a random clip from a big folder of "disorganized" stuff). Or maybe a phonebook of booty calls/dates you could gradually build&unlock with money and influence.. or something like that.
Let me put a pin on this.

Guess such girls could also find a use in custom Date packs, which I've seen others mention recently, if that makes it into the game at some point. Though scripting a full custom dating scenario I would assume requires way more effort both on your part to build the system, and of the packmakers.
Yes... and no.

Reactions: saucepan35

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Disgruntler I was thinking about this new portrait100 thing...

Would it be possible to code this image to only unlock once we have maxxed not only a girls openness, but also all of her other stats? Then we could have this image be like a 'reward' image for fully upgrading a girl.

I'm envisioning a sex act image with a nice golden border around it...

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Disgruntler I was thinking about this new portrait100 thing...

Would it be possible to code this image to only unlock once we have maxxed not only a girls openness, but also all of her other stats? Then we could have this image be like a 'reward' image for fully upgrading a girl.

I'm envisioning a sex act image with a nice golden border around it...
It is possible but I'm not gonna do it.

Jul 9, 2017
I've got a problem where a girl will just completely disappear from the list of available girls to work a shift. I get it quite often and it happens most of the time when a shift ends that they worked as well as sometimes when I hire a new girl. The said missing girl is also not working any role and can be seen in the "Show Staff" page and can be given a role but they just will not show up in the "Resting" panel under any filters. They will usually show up after quite some time and restarting/reloading doesn't seem to get them to show back up.

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
Sounds like she has the On-Floor-Manager trait.

Regarding this traint view this post from the developer:

She only shows up to work the booths at 100+ energy. So she disappears for a while. This is fully intentional behavior, as is her gaining less energy per turn than others.

She will still do her trait as a backstage manager, however, so this is a good place to put one you don't want to keep 'winding up' with work.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Just don't like the idea?
It's a great idea for the right game--I just don't feel this game's the right fit for that. So it's not really a matter of 'could'--setting the method that selects the correct portrait could accomodate this easily. It's more a matter of 'should.'

Certain traits also mess with that a little bit.

You know what? Let me think on this a bit more. I'm not satisfied by my own answer on this, and while I, personally, wouldn't want to be maxing out girls completely as 'a thing', I'm aware there's some of you who actually enjoy doing so. And it would work with CJs automagically so...

...Let me ruminate on this.

Reactions: Shardoom

grunt0815

Apr 20, 2019
Could be a big "already on the list" but:

- If I understand it right you plan to have the Girls earn their own money(implemented) and have running costs for them? Then I hope you will add a filter to sort them by how much they have and the possibility to have the "poor" one in front so I can easily "grab the first 8"

- the lounge is still sorted depending on how you sort your list when picking Girls for the night. Should always be the least openness at the top, maybe girls with open lessons before that.

-when running the booths it autoselects the newest customer, would be nice if it stays on the customer until he gets a girl instead of jumping to the next one before I get the chance to tab to a girl with enough openness for him

I get that those are all small Qol things for the early/mid-game with low priority, but I wanted to at least mention them.
Keep up the good work.

Jul 9, 2017
Sounds like she has the On-Floor-Manager trait.

Regarding this traint view this post from the developer:
The in-game description of "On-Floor Manager" doesn't say anything about them being removed from the list at all. The in-game description just says that until she has over 100 energy, the quality of the clients will be boosted. She can also boost client quality while working backstage at any energy level. If it is supposed to work that way where she is completely removed from the working list then that needs to be listed in the description or else it just looks like a bug.

I wish I didn't accidently overwrite the save with this issue so that I could check her traits.

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
So i unlocked the sex options for nicole and was able to have her do them a few times, however when i exited the game then reloaded my save she refused to do the sex options anymore and there wasn't any option for me to purchase them again, is this how it's supposed to be, also later as a test i unlocked anal, and unlocked her doing anal so she would do anal but not the straight sex anymore, it was really weird. I am playing the only game option i have if you are wondering, the others are locked. I did however; add some girls to my girl pack folder.

Reactions: arkandan

lap4

Aug 3, 2019
View attachment 2005094

Here are pictures of my screens loading it on linux. The loading of characters can be fixed via converting the video files. I still, however, have black rectangular text boxes covering almost all of the text in the game. How do I reconcile this?

View attachment 2005096 View attachment 2005097 View attachment 2005094 View attachment 2005098 View attachment 2005099
you need to install the ARIAL font within winetricks.

winetricks -> your prefix -> install font -> tick arial -> hit ok and follow the process

Reactions: leRoulio

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Could be a big "already on the list" but:

- If I understand it right you plan to have the Girls earn their own money(implemented) and have running costs for them? Then I hope you will add a filter to sort them by how much they have and the possibility to have the "poor" one in front so I can easily "grab the first 8"
It shouldn't be a problem to do something like that.

- the lounge is still sorted depending on how you sort your list when picking Girls for the night. Should always be the least openness at the top, maybe girls with open lessons before that.
I'll disagree that it 'should always be least openness' but there is opportunity for better filtering options to use for lessons (and other improvements in general. My priority for openness training, for example, is generally 'closest to 25' or 'a girl I can promote to the next tier of acts' (if I care, honestly, the lounge ceases to be something I invest in after the early drive to 25, which is something I want to look at.)

-when running the booths it autoselects the newest customer, would be nice if it stays on the customer until he gets a girl instead of jumping to the next one before I get the chance to tab to a girl with enough openness for him
The keybinds are based on the booth. So if you have a customer in booth 3, the keybind to assign a girl is always going to be e, regardless if another customer appears in booth 4 (hotkey a)

I get that those are all small Qol things for the early/mid-game with low priority, but I wanted to at least mention them.
Keep up the good work.
I don't mind feedback like this at all. People see things with different eyes than me, and ultimately I want people to enjoy the time spent.

The in-game description of "On-Floor Manager" doesn't say anything about them being removed from the list at all.
Thank you for pointing out this oversight, and I've gone ahead and changed the description for future builds.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So i unlocked the sex options for nicole and was able to have her do them a few times, however when i exited the game then reloaded my save she refused to do the sex options anymore and there wasn't any option for me to purchase them again, is this how it's supposed to be, also later as a test i unlocked anal, and unlocked her doing anal so she would do anal but not the straight sex anymore, it was really weird. I am playing the only game option i have if you are wondering, the others are locked. I did however; add some girls to my girl pack folder.
Odd. And have you unlocked the option for her through the dating minigame or only through policies?

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
Odd. And have you unlocked the option for her through the dating minigame or only through policies?
unlocked the policy and then unlocked her with nicole points. Also there wasn't a scene like all the others it seemed to cut out, so i am wondering if that was a thing or if the scene isn't in there.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
unlocked the policy and then unlocked her with nicole points. Also there wasn't a scene like all the others it seemed to cut out, so i am wondering if that was a thing or if the scene isn't in there.
There's no scene because the story there is pretty much done.

The ability to unlock later tiers is for completeness and game balance--in 8.1 the best you could do was unlock Foreplay (and no finishers) and the costs to do so were far steeper, meaning that you ended up unlocking her and grinding her, just to have someone you couldn't actually even use effectively midgame. Eventually you just learned never to unlock her. Now she can have value as an extra (and well statted) girl you can use when you don't have a lot of girls in your stable to choose from, to transition into a guaranteed S-tier back office girl or booth worker with a strong trait that works in every possible investment build.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes