What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Don't use her so often, too. Just wanted to see her current savings go up. I'm curious how that feature will be implemented in future updates.
A while a go it was how she paid for schooling.

It's going to be repurposed for Adversary Mode--you need to make sure she can afford her bills, otherwise she's not going to be able to remain employed...

...well... other girls. Nicole's always a freebie.

Reactions: BlueLine

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
It's going to be repurposed for Adversary Mode--you need to make sure she can afford her bills, otherwise she's not going to be able to remain employed...
Looks like a lot of micromanaging is to come. Also I would have to rotate my backoffice girls from time to time.
Looking forward to it (y)

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
Game version 9.5.0.2.

I got investor 2 in booths and 1 and 2 at the same time.
Also another small observation sometimes even the green emoji is down but no customers appear in booth.

kosmerm

Dec 7, 2018

If that is not what you mean, please provide a little more explanation regarding the problem you wish to solve.

Edit: Just wondering, if you are asking if you can change Nicole to another girl in the mini-games, then you can't.
yeah sorry , i mean like you date Nicole in the beginning , can you change your girlfriend ?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
yeah sorry , i mean like you date Nicole in the beginning , can you change your girlfriend ?
No.

But I'm not going to say this is a 'no' in the future--this just requires a lot more work than a girlpack for creators.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I'm running VCHH v9.5.0.1, and came across something odd. During testing of my latest girlpack I noticed the amount of money I made the first two sessions in the booth was only $257. Brought her energy down to zero, but this meant I did not have enough money to hire a new girl. I started a new game and put her in the booth again and watched her money intake. Usually it's random between $5-$7 early game due to my customers being broke. Now it's not random. It's shows the same amount the entire session, with one of them only giving me $2 each time which was a whopping $40 bucks. The other time it gave me $5 each time. It never changes, but is stuck at the same amount. I pretty much always play classic. I've never seen this behavior.

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
Just a small thing to make the game more comfortable:

In the Report at the end of the day, if you have some girls that had a skills up, the green text below the report becomes so small, it's hardly readable. (I admit my eyes are not the best, but it can be really small :cool:)

suggestion:
Move the text from below to the right side of the report.
Or move just the part with the skill ups to the right and leave the bad/good accounting losses/gains below the report.

It's not a big thing. it's just for better readability. If it requires a lot of work leaving it that way is ok too.

report to small.png

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Just a small thing to make the game more comfortable:

In the Report at the end of the day, if you have some girls that had a skills up, the green text below the report becomes so small, it's hardly readable. (I admit my eyes are not the best, but it can be really small :cool:)

suggestion:
Move the text from below to the right side of the report.
Or move just the part with the skill ups to the right and leave the bad/good accounting losses/gains below the report.

It's not a big thing. it's just for better readability. If it requires a lot of work leaving it that way is ok too.

View attachment 1994595
It annoys me too.

My eyes, I must also confess, are pretty damn shit too.

A complete rework of the report screen is on my ever growing QoL list.

I'm running VCHH v9.5.0.1, and came across something odd. During testing of my latest girlpack I noticed the amount of money I made the first two sessions in the booth was only $257. Brought her energy down to zero, but this meant I did not have enough money to hire a new girl. I started a new game and put her in the booth again and watched her money intake. Usually it's random between $5-$7 early game due to my customers being broke. Now it's not random. It's shows the same amount the entire session, with one of them only giving me $2 each time which was a whopping $40 bucks. The other time it gave me $5 each time. It never changes, but is stuck at the same amount. I pretty much always play classic. I've never seen this behavior.
Life Coach?

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
UPDATE: I've had 2 CTDs in the last half hour. A picture appears in the middle of the screen that resembles the default girlpack pic (the black silhouette) appears and then the crash. Has only happened while playing the booth game. An hour later and not a single CTD since. Trying out some new girls so maybe video related? :unsure:

Okay, time for some feedback on 9.5.0.2. This is based on a short run up to level 3, so consider this more of an impression than a review.

Overall the early booths are much faster--they seem faster than vanilla? I didn't compare but they are no longer irritating at all which is a bonus. Not sure how it affects things that are meant to increase the speed of client acquisition but since this is no longer intended to be the hard mode as of 3.0 I'm not too worried about that. Early game is fun again.

Not sure if check boxes on the main menu is the right move for a new player. It would be easy for a new player to not even know Classic Mode exists. The checkboxes assume a level of knowledge of previous builds. Maybe just different boxes for each game mode with a Crown Jewels checkbox?

I think I'd still prefer each girl's energy number to appear on the prep screen rather than the bar. During the booths the bar is fine since we still see the number on the girl's portrait but I think it's important to let the player know something has changed immediately when they purchase something that increases a girl's energy rather than a green bar that doesn't change at all.

Speaking of player knowledge, I like the changes to the booth upgrades. It creates more of a need to complete more upgrades at each level rather than mainlining club upgrades for investors (my preferred dirtbag strat). That said, I think it would be better to have the club upgrade on the upgrade screen but when clicked on have it state that policies need to be completed first. Makes it super-clear how it works.

Other things not related to this specific build:

Top end vendors are still called 'automated' even though they automate nothing anymore. I will continue to beat this dead horse.

Nicole still has her not transparent girlpack portrait when assigning her to the backroom rather than any one of her normal in-game ones. It's inconsistent and makes my brain twinge.

Regarding Look but Don't Touch -- consider allowing facials as well. Body and tits cumshots can be hard to come by depending on the pack but nearly every girl takes it to the face.

In the choose costume screen Equipped should be spelled with 2 p's.

Overall a really good build. Have not run into any serious issues at all. I will continue using it for my games moving forward and if I come up with more feedback I will let you know. Nice work.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
UPDATE: I've had 2 CTDs in the last half hour. A picture appears in the middle of the screen that resembles the default girlpack pic (the black silhouette) appears and then the crash. Has only happened while playing the booth game. An hour later and not a single CTD since. Trying out some new girls so maybe video related? :unsure:

Okay, time for some feedback on 9.5.0.2. This is based on a short run up to level 3, so consider this more of an impression than a review.

Overall the early booths are much faster--they seem faster than vanilla? I didn't compare but they are no longer irritating at all which is a bonus. Not sure how it affects things that are meant to increase the speed of client acquisition but since this is no longer intended to be the hard mode as of 3.0 I'm not too worried about that. Early game is fun again.
Good, because Adversary mode is going to make it a grinder.

Not sure if check boxes on the main menu is the right move for a new player. It would be easy for a new player to not even know Classic Mode exists. The checkboxes assume a level of knowledge of previous builds. Maybe just different boxes for each game mode with a Crown Jewels checkbox?
For each game mode option that gets added I'd have to double the number of boxes. This becomes more and more unsustainable over time. Switching to toggles is necessary.

I think I'd still prefer each girl's energy number to appear on the prep screen rather than the bar. During the booths the bar is fine since we still see the number on the girl's portrait but I think it's important to let the player know something has changed immediately when they purchase something that increases a girl's energy rather than a green bar that doesn't change at all.
Noted. I'll probably have both on that screen.

Speaking of player knowledge, I like the changes to the booth upgrades. It creates more of a need to complete more upgrades at each level rather than mainlining club upgrades for investors (my preferred dirtbag strat). That said, I think it would be better to have the club upgrade on the upgrade screen but when clicked on have it state that policies need to be completed first. Makes it super-clear how it works.
That's harder to do with the current infrastructure. I'm aware this is something that needs be done, though.

Other things not related to this specific build:

Top end vendors are still called 'automated' even though they automate nothing anymore. I will continue to beat this dead horse.
Think about the horses!

Nicole still has her not transparent girlpack portrait when assigning her to the backroom rather than any one of her normal in-game ones. It's inconsistent and makes my brain twinge.
Hrm...

Nicole annoyingly has different portrait logic than the other girls, and it's often done on a case-by-case basis rather than in the Girl data code itself. It also messes with her small portrait. I'll have to do something about this.

Regarding Look but Don't Touch -- consider allowing facials as well. Body and tits cumshots can be hard to come by depending on the pack but nearly every girl takes it to the face.
Considering it.

In the choose costume screen Equipped should be spelled with 2 p's.
I used to do spelling bees, long ago.

Overall a really good build. Have not run into any serious issues at all. I will continue using it for my games moving forward and if I come up with more feedback I will let you know. Nice work.
Thanks for the feedback, as always!

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
For each game mode option that gets added I'd have to double the number of boxes. This becomes more and more unsustainable over time. Switching to toggles is necessary.
Fair enough. But could you at least make them unchecked by default since classic is the game playable with the fewest girlpacks necessary? Think of the children! And by children I mean new players, not actual children who should not be playing this game.

• Haha
Reactions: mgunner2010

J.P.E.

Aug 28, 2018
Playing 9.5.0.1 and can't seem to use custom music.
I'm putting ogg files in the booth and club folders. Must be missing something.
When Nicole is performing some of her videos play with full audio by default. I think this was the case some versions ago too.
Very nice game! Love the girl traits and new game modes.

Last edited:

fromspain

Jun 1, 2017
Playing 9.5.0.1 and can't seem to use custom music.
I'm putting ogg files in the booth and club folders. Must be missing something.
When Nicole is performing some of her videos play with full audio by default. I think this was the case some versions ago too.
Very nice game! Love the girl traits and new game modes.
The same to me with 9.5.0.1 and 9.5.0.2

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
Hello, I have a problem, the covers of any of the girls are not displayed (if I download them from the index that gives Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]). None of the cover appears (if inside the girls' files there is a folder called images and there are photos with the name "portrait" and "portrait_small") or the portrait, the scenes do load but their identification does not. Could anyone help me?
PRUEBA 2.jpg PRUEBA 1.jpg

J.P.E.

Aug 28, 2018
It works for me but I just copied over my old music in directories named Work and Club. I have Booth game and Club Menu directories in my installation but nothing in them. The music in the Work and Club directories does work however.
Thanks for the help, now it works!

Reactions: ChubberLang

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
Im running into a weird issue. Girlpacks loading fine, videos playback is flawless. Portrait images not loading at all. On VC HH V3 and V4, windows 10. anyone seeing the same issue? or know a fix?

EDIT: Fixed with a computer restart!
How did you fix the problem? I restarted the computer but the portraits of the girls still do not appear...

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
How did you fix the problem? I restarted the computer but the portraits of the girls still do not appear...
"portrait" and "portrait_small" images not in the correct fomat, most likely. Pretty common. The "portrait.jpg" (or png) should be in a 2:3 format with a width of at least 600 pixels and a height of at least 900 pixels. The "portrait_small.jpg" (or png) should be in 1:1 format (a square) with a width and height of at least 120 pixels.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
If you're still having a problem with the portraits try downloading this app. Just point it at your girlpacks directory then check which girls are having portrait problems. They can be fixed in this app. Make sure they're set to the correct image and set to first image (this will make sense when you start playing with it). There can sometimes be issues with multiple pictures etc.

Reactions: Jack-O
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes