What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
game aways crash when coming video on mp4 ....
People who are having video problems with specific girlpacks:

Unity has certain limitations on which videos it can play and which it cannot. If you tell me that you're using an mp4, this tells me nothing because the girlpacks I use include a lot of mp4s. I cannot change how Unity works to make certain girlpacks compatible if 1) The girlpacks are encoded using a unity-non-complient video codec, or 2) If they are encoded with a codec that unity only supports on some platforms.

and it showed the video codec id as acvl for all of them. I dunno if that's different from h264, or if that info even helps to understand what my issue seems to be.
1660495882558.png
This is what video codecs Unity will run using the Microsoft Media Foundation on Windows systems, which is what it uses to run mp4s. Updating or using codecs that do not get used by Microsoft Media Foundation won't help, Unity will not see them or use them, even if a media container like mp4 can use alternative codecs.

What can you do about it:

This is not an issue with the game. This is an issue with codec compatibility in Unity. So, to fix this, re-encoding the videos to either h264 (if not on Linux) or to a vp8 .webm format (any system) is recommended. When converting to .webm, it must be vp8 using vorbis.

This is a case where the girlpack needs to be fixed and to do that we need to know what girlpacks are causing the problem--then someone can fix the girlpack and repost it.

But if we don't know what girlpacks are busted, no one can do this for anyone.

I hope this helps.

Jul 5, 2017
I am not sure if this has already been reported as a bug but, certain girlpacks, once you use them for a shift, they disappear from the list for the next shift, and you can't see them.

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
I am not sure if this has already been reported as a bug but, certain girlpacks, once you use them for a shift, they disappear from the list for the next shift, and you can't see them.
Does the girls have the On-Floor Manger trait? Girls with this trait don't appear if they are under 100 energy. But they should stil be in the staff list.

abcomfg

Nov 2, 2018
Is it currently possible to create a linear lesson (ie. with no dialogue choices) that gives more than 1 openness?

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
I'm currently uploading a minor update. The underlying infrastructure for the first steps of Adversary mode are in the patch but Adversary mode should be deactivated for now. Right now, activating it is only going to make money gains harder for reasons that won't be readily apparent as the interface for it is not yet in the game.

Costs of 2nd and 3rd policies within a tier will be significantly increased, however, the cost to upgrade a club is now free--the tradeoff here is that you must buy the 2nd and 3rd policies within a tier to upgrade the club. It ends up costing the same however this may discourate rushing policies and club levels. Club levels will no longer cost influence, or connection. Money gain is going to be a bit higher in this patch, because you're going to need that extra income for Adversery mode.

Classes are temporarily deactivated, because that needs to be reworked and will be included in the new Adversary interface.
This is the minor update I was referring to....just wondered if you had posted this one yet or not? lol

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Is it currently possible to create a linear lesson (ie. with no dialogue choices) that gives more than 1 openness?
yes, many of the girlpack creators have created linear and nonlinear lessons (i.e. no real "storytelling" just one line of dialogue and then the granted openness), CaptC has created a good lesson type with his new packs, a good example would be Veronica Vega, where the line is given and the openness is granted without making any choices. What you would probably have to do is school yourself in the lesson-making process a bit but then you could use somebody elses, say CaptC's, lesson plans as a foundation and then tweak them to your playstyle (like adding the wanted more than 1 Openness). Many of the pack creators would probably be glad to give you advice on how to do this if you reach out to them.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Currently, lessons that do not give an option to select from but are set to give more than 1 openness are giving the correct openness but I just had not yet gotten around to changing the message to reflect that.

Reactions: abcomfg

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
They do have the on floor manager trait.

A Floor Manager works by immediately setting herself to zero energy after she works a shift. Until she recovers back to 100+ energy, she is unavailable to work; during that time, however, she is automatically increasing the monetary status of all clients that walk in--this means more income for nights she is not working. If she works backstage, she gives this bonus without working at all.

Jul 5, 2017
A Floor Manager works by immediately setting herself to zero energy after she works a shift. Until she recovers back to 100+ energy, she is unavailable to work; during that time, however, she is automatically increasing the monetary status of all clients that walk in--this means more income for nights she is not working. If she works backstage, she gives this bonus without working at all.
Understood, I thought it was a bug.

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
A Floor Manager works by immediately setting herself to zero energy after she works a shift.
Don't know if I understood that correctly.
I noticed, that an OFM still appears in the booth game with under 100% Energy (if you don't use the "rest all girls" button in scheduling), even so you can't see her in planning.
Is it meant to be that way or should she be going to rest automatically after working a shift?
If you let her work continually and didn't rest her to restore energy it would trigger her trait eternally, wouldn't it?
(didn't tested yet, if you're able to put 8 other girls to work if the OFM ist still hidden in the planning for work)

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Don't know if I understood that correctly.
I noticed, that an OFM still appears in the booth game with under 100% Energy (if you don't use the "rest all girls" button in scheduling), even so you can't see her in planning.
Is it meant to be that way or should she be going to rest automatically after working a shift?
If you let her work continually and didn't rest her to restore energy it would trigger her trait eternally, wouldn't it?
(didn't tested yet, if you're able to put 8 other girls to work if the OFM ist still hidden in the planning for work)
Oversight on my end--the girl is not autoresting after working. That'll be fixed soon enough.

Is there a solution
From the link in my sig: 'It says it cannot find the JSON folder for a girl!' Click here.

donc

Aug 7, 2017
I've read about shortcuts few pages back when you were playing around implementing them. What are they set to now, I got that numbers are for girls and QWEASD is for booths. Any solution for finishers?

Also bug report:

I got automated dispensers (for all services) then I turned off mafia ones that charge you 100$ and I get asked to do it manually.

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
People who are having video problems with specific girlpacks:

Unity has certain limitations on which videos it can play and which it cannot. If you tell me that you're using an mp4, this tells me nothing because the girlpacks I use include a lot of mp4s. I cannot change how Unity works to make certain girlpacks compatible if 1) The girlpacks are encoded using a unity-non-complient video codec, or 2) If they are encoded with a codec that unity only supports on some platforms.

View attachment 1984133
This is what video codecs Unity will run using the Microsoft Media Foundation on Windows systems, which is what it uses to run mp4s. Updating or using codecs that do not get used by Microsoft Media Foundation won't help, Unity will not see them or use them, even if a media container like mp4 can use alternative codecs.

What can you do about it:

This is not an issue with the game. This is an issue with codec compatibility in Unity. So, to fix this, re-encoding the videos to either h264 (if not on Linux) or to a vp8 .webm format (any system) is recommended. When converting to .webm, it must be vp8 using vorbis.

This is a case where the girlpack needs to be fixed and to do that we need to know what girlpacks are causing the problem--then someone can fix the girlpack and repost it.

But if we don't know what girlpacks are busted, no one can do this for anyone.

I hope this helps.

i use win 10 with 4 gb videocard but low quality and its happen
when i try it on win 11 on other pc with 3060 g force videocard there is not problems
i think just this game is maded for better pc's ;p and for that not much ppl play it

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
Also bug report:

I got automated dispensers (for all services) then I turned off mafia ones that charge you 100$ and I get asked to do it manually.
They are no longer "automated". it was changed some updates ago. You have to use the mafia services. For that reason mafia ones were made cheaper. So this is no bug, that is intended behaviour.

Edit: the better happiness boost remained.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
i use win 10 with 4 gb videocard but low quality and its happen
when i try it on win 11 on other pc with 3060 g force videocard there is not problems
i think just this game is maded for better pc's ;p and for that not much ppl play it
I make the game on Win 10 on a laptop.

Now, I don't make the girlpacks and it is possible to make a girlpack that won't work on all systems. Which girlpack are you having trouble with?

I have no control over what Unity does for playing videos. There is nothing I can do in the game itself, but what I can do is perhaps figure out why the girlpack isn't working and perhaps produce a fix batchfile for you.

I've read about shortcuts few pages back when you were playing around implementing them. What are they set to now, I got that numbers are for girls and QWEASD is for booths. Any solution for finishers?
Hotkeys for finishers are not live yet.

They are no longer "automated". it was changed some updates ago. You have to use the mafia services. For that reason mafia ones were made cheaper. So this is no bug, that is intended behaviour.
Correct.

With the automated upgrades costing 15000, I'd reasoned that at that point it would take 150 days before taking them and turning off the mafia option would be profitable. This is a trap.

It forced me to reconsider what they would cost and what they would do in the game loop, and with the underlying math of the game I'd determined that giving a boost to happiness would be a much more profitable value if one wanted to go down this route. To aid this I've added in other ways to increase maximum happiness (which is a modifier that multiplies every tick you get in the booth) and investments that give you value for capping happiness--to create a tension where you might not always want to go all-in on happiness cap.

---------------

For those who don't mind testing, I have an testing candidate at .

This will include the new changes to the policy prices and club upgrades requiring them.

As well, it includes the first set of keyboard shortcuts for booze, cigarettes, and so on. This will be done by hitting qweasd to select the girl working the booth followed by r, t, f, or g for the shortcut itself.

There are also minor UI changes.

School classes are still enabled disabled (as it will be migrated to the new Adversity interface) and I have not disabled the relevant Investment.

Also, at the request of CaptC I've included support for portrait100.

Bios were disabled on this build--I know, and I forgot to include the code to reference it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DOaccolon and donc

fromspain

Jun 1, 2017
For those who don't mind testing, I have an testing candidate at this URL.

This will include the new changes to the policy prices and club upgrades requiring them.

As well, it includes the first set of keyboard shortcuts for booze, cigarettes, and so on. This will be done by hitting qweasd to select the girl working the booth followed by r, t, f, or g for the shortcut itself.

There are also minor UI changes.
Reroll girls, only works the first time.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes