What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

dboissay

Aug 16, 2021
I fire this game because no way to start with 300 money

It looks good but with no way out of the misery so I give up

moreover I am angry with English and no way to translate since the game is in full screen

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I fire this game because no way to start with 300 money
You hire one of the girls for 300, and you put her to work.

I assure you, you can very easily start with 300, and in Scramble Mode it starts you with 0 money and you can still go. You prioritize hiring girls to start, then you can choose whether to get the third booth first then the cigarettes/drinks/etc (my chosen start), or you get the drinks/drugs/etc and then get the third booth. Hiring the third girl gets you an immediate cash bonus as well so you can then hire more girls.

It looks good but with no way out of the misery so I give up

moreover I am angry with English and no way to translate since the game is in full screen
Hit escape, you can change the screen size and resolution in the options menu.

Cheat Code money Please
Nope. It's not worth my time to make one for testing purposes, so I'm not going to make one for release purposes. There's no need given you can manually go in and set girl prices to free if you want.

Who would have thought the pause button for gameplay but not videos would improve your game so much ;) great job.
Thanks! I'm very happy with that remake of that feature, and I enjoy the options it gives the player.

game keep crashes when start day with some girls ...
Need a lot more information to even begin to unpack this and help ya out my dude!

well I'm not programming but maybe a two-step zoom trick the issue, if you get what I mean
In step one, you have this much zoom as it should be but in step two you can enlarge the screen preview maybe like ver 8.1

So the way it has to work is that it references an existing video and creates a new window. Actually resizing videoplayer windows is a little more involved. To do this I'd need to create another video player layer on top of the existing layers while also adding logic to ensure the game remains properly paused. I'm not convinced the value gained is enough to justify this work, right now.
----------

I'm currently uploading a minor update. The underlying infrastructure for the first steps of Adversary mode are in the patch but Adversary mode should be deactivated for now. Right now, activating it is only going to make money gains harder for reasons that won't be readily apparent as the interface for it is not yet in the game.

Costs of 2nd and 3rd policies within a tier will be significantly increased, however, the cost to upgrade a club is now free--the tradeoff here is that you must buy the 2nd and 3rd policies within a tier to upgrade the club. It ends up costing the same however this may discourate rushing policies and club levels. Club levels will no longer cost influence, or connection. Money gain is going to be a bit higher in this patch, because you're going to need that extra income for Adversery mode.

Classes are temporarily deactivated, because that needs to be reworked and will be included in the new Adversary interface.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChubberLang

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Are you able to bang Nicole Anustown or am I pissing up a tree here? I got her all the way to handjobs

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Are you able to bang Nicole Anustown or am I pissing up a tree here? I got her all the way to handjobs
You can get her to do anal in the booths.

Keep playing her mini-game and you will eventually get there, or buy the Nicole points you will need.

olk22

Nov 14, 2020
Then make sure you have every level of the Secretary club improvement you can and make sure one of your girls is working the secretary position (preferably a PHD or other compatible trait). You'll probably need to do a Connection-churn-griding strat in this scenario. The costume that -reduces- client time helps with this, set modular booths to dance, grab a snob or two and start punting.
The Only what helped was a new start. So, the problem starts all over again when I hire the investor. I tryed with loading a old game witout Investors the problem no longer occurs.
Next bugg what i have is, i dont see my Recruit girl in Work and Rest Place. I don't see them until I start the day with work again.
But when Work Day end i dont see them again, no in Work and Rest Place.
I Tried everything, the only thing that helped was to fire and readjust them.

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
Next bugg what i have is, i dont see my Recruit girl in Work and Rest Place. I don't see them until I start the day with work again.
But when Work Day end i dont see them again, no in Work and Rest Place.
I Tried everything, the only thing that helped was to fire and readjust them.
Has the girl the on-Floor Manager trait? With that trait it would be normal for her not to appear when she*s under 100 energy (You can check it in "see staff"). To keep her from appearing during work use the rest all girls button in the schedule-screen or she wouldn't recover any energy.

Last edited:

olk22

Nov 14, 2020
Has the girl the on-Floor Manager trait? Then it would be normal for that trait to not appear when shes under 100 energy. To keep her from appearing during work use the rest all girls button in the schedule-screen or she wouldn't recover any energy.
Ah ok, that could be possible.(Hot Teacher) Maybe has the same effect as On-Floo-Manager. I dont see on the rest screen but when she is 100 % could fix it the Problem.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Once you've collected enough pink dress icons to complete her portraits and strip her the game rules will switch to unlocking the sex part of her story, which then leads to both her being bangable in the story, and her being used as a sexworker with levels past Foreplay.

Merci j'étais sur la dernière version pour commencer
J'ai téléchargé la version précédente et je peux jouer et gagner de l'argent
je verrai si en sauvegardant je peux jouer avec la nouvelle version
Dom
Formidable.

Donc on comprend le jeux un peu, c'est facille. Les femmes coûtent 300 par défaut--si on ne les embauche pas, ouvrez le fichier 'Description.JSON' dans des Girlpacks et effacez les lignes 'moneyCost', 'reputationCost', 'influenceCost' et 'connectionCost'.

----

And that is as much french as you'll get out of me, I hope that helps! I'll try to work on a visual screenshot series to show how to lower the window size for you.

Ah ok, that could be possible.(Hot Teacher) Maybe has the same effect as On-Floo-Manager. I dont see on the rest screen but when she is 100 % could fix it the Problem.
Hot Teacher should not as far as I remember?

Are the Brokers unlocked and did you send the girl to work for them? Or did you assign her to a Backstage Job? The former is temporary and the latter is permanent (or until you change your mind).

In the staff list, is she set to be retired?

These are other intended reasons why a girl might not show up available to work.

Last edited:

MCfzone

Jul 11, 2019
Some girls I've hired don't have working videos in-game. They'll still do their job, there just won't be a video playing. Even in the gallery they don't work. But when I play the videos in their girlpack folders, they run fine. And it only happens for some girls. Anyone have a possible solution for this?

Solution: After spending most of the day experimenting and looking for solutions, I figured out one that seems to work. Only MP4 videos seem to be effected by this issue. I took some videos from one girl (Avery Black) and converted them to WEBM videos using the following site...

Once there, make sure to set the codec type to vp8. Don't mess with any other settings. You'll have to do three vids at a time, unless you feel like paying(which I didn't). Replace the MP4 videos with your new WEBM ones and you should be all set.

Granted, this would be a painful process even just for one girl, let alone the hundreds available that probably have MP4 videos. But for anyone who may have been having this issue, that's how I fixed it. If this issue was on my end, I don't know what I did wrong. If it's a game issue, hopefully the creator will be able to solve it at some point. I checked these troubled girlpacks on the old version just to double check, and it still occurred.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If it's a game issue, hopefully the creator will be able to solve it at some point. I checked these troubled girlpacks on the old version just to double check, and it still occurred.
Are you running on Linux?

I cannot do a thing about the unity video player behavior and its compatibility issues.

ffmpeg is a small little utility that you can use to convert, and you can create a script that uses the line:

ffmpeg -n -i "%%m" -acodec libvorbis -vcodec vp8 "%%m.webm"

(where %%m is the location of the file, I use windows) to convert to vp8 with vorbis which is what you need to do to ensure compatibility with linux for unity videoplayer applications.

MCfzone

Jul 11, 2019
Are you running on Linux?

I cannot do a thing about the unity video player behavior and its compatibility issues.

ffmpeg is a small little utility that you can use to convert, and you can create a script that uses the line:

ffmpeg -n -i "%%m" -acodec libvorbis -vcodec vp8 "%%m.webm"

(where %%m is the location of the file, I use windows) to convert to vp8 with vorbis which is what you need to do to ensure compatibility with linux for unity videoplayer applications.
I'm on windows. If this script would work on Windows, perhaps I'll give it a shot. Thank you for the response! Liking what I've gotten to play so far.

I tried using the script and replacing "%%m" and "%%m.webm" with the file path I used. The script seemed like it was running, but then the end had a red line that said "access denied."

Last edited:

Freddy224

Feb 2, 2022
I'm on windows. If this script would work on Windows, perhaps I'll give it a shot. Thank you for the response! Liking what I've gotten to play so far.

I tried using the script and replacing "%%m" and "%%m.webm" with the file path I used. The script seemed like it was running, but then the end had a red line that said "access denied."

Have the lastest codecs?

MCfzone

Jul 11, 2019
Have the lastest codecs?
No idea how I would tell what's the most recent.

Here's what I found for my system, though.

Type​
Name​
Format​
Binary​
Version​
ICM​
Cinepak Codec by Radius​
cvid​
iccvid.dll​
1.10.0.12​
ICM​
Intel IYUV codec​
IYUV​
iyuv_32.dll​
10.0.19041.1​
ICM​
Microsoft RLE​
MRLE​
msrle32.dll​
10.0.19041.1​
ICM​
Microsoft Video 1​
MSVC​
msvidc32.dll​
10.0.19041.1​
ICM​
Microsoft YUV​
UYVY​
msyuv.dll​
10.0.19041.1​
ICM​
Toshiba YUV Codec​
Y411​
tsbyuv.dll​
10.0.19041.1​
ICM​
Microsoft YUV​
UYVY​
msyuv.dll​
10.0.19041.1​
DMO​
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO​
mp4s, MP4S, m4s2, M4S2, MP4V, mp4v, XVID, xvid, DIVX, DX50​
mp4sdecd.dll​
10.0.19041.1706​
DMO​
WMV Screen decoder DMO​
MSS1, MSS2​
wmvsdecd.dll​
10.0.19041.1​
DMO​
WMVideo Decoder DMO​
WMV1, WMV2, WMV3, WMVA, WVC1, WMVP, WVP2, VC1S​
wmvdecod.dll​
10.0.19041.1110​
DMO​
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO​
mp43, MP43​
mp43decd.dll​
10.0.19041.1165​
DMO​
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO​
MPG4, mpg4, mp42, MP42​
mpg4decd.dll​
10.0.19041.1165​

Freddy224

Feb 2, 2022
No idea how I would tell what's the most recent.

Here's what I found for my system, though.

Type​
Name​
Format​
Binary​
Version​
ICM​
Cinepak Codec by Radius​
cvid​
iccvid.dll​
1.10.0.12​
ICM​
Intel IYUV codec​
IYUV​
iyuv_32.dll​
10.0.19041.1​
ICM​
Microsoft RLE​
MRLE​
msrle32.dll​
10.0.19041.1​
ICM​
Microsoft Video 1​
MSVC​
msvidc32.dll​
10.0.19041.1​
ICM​
Microsoft YUV​
UYVY​
msyuv.dll​
10.0.19041.1​
ICM​
Toshiba YUV Codec​
Y411​
tsbyuv.dll​
10.0.19041.1​
ICM​
Microsoft YUV​
UYVY​
msyuv.dll​
10.0.19041.1​
DMO​
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO​
mp4s, MP4S, m4s2, M4S2, MP4V, mp4v, XVID, xvid, DIVX, DX50​
mp4sdecd.dll​
10.0.19041.1706​
DMO​
WMV Screen decoder DMO​
MSS1, MSS2​
wmvsdecd.dll​
10.0.19041.1​
DMO​
WMVideo Decoder DMO​
WMV1, WMV2, WMV3, WMVA, WVC1, WMVP, WVP2, VC1S​
wmvdecod.dll​
10.0.19041.1110​
DMO​
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO​
mp43, MP43​
mp43decd.dll​
10.0.19041.1165​
DMO​
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO​
MPG4, mpg4, mp42, MP42​
mpg4decd.dll​
10.0.19041.1165​
I would download the Klite codec pack .. it has almost all the codecs.

Most people download the standard. It comes with a player kinda like VLC.

If you dont want to use it you can not make it your default during the install.

MCfzone

Jul 11, 2019
I would download the Klite codec pack .. it has almost all the codecs.

Most people download the standard. It comes with a player kinda like VLC.

If you dont want to use it you can not make it your default during the install.
Well, I downloaded that. But I'm not really sure what to do with it. Like, how does it effect the game/Unity? Cause I tried playing the game again with it installed and still got the same results.

I did use its mediainfo feature on several videos/girls I know aren't working, and it showed the video codec id as acvl for all of them. I dunno if that's different from h264, or if that info even helps to understand what my issue seems to be.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for picking it up. Couple of things:

1.) I would like the reset feature to also reset the special trait (unless its fixed in the JSON?).
e: I just realized its an investor feature, so maybe not, lol
2.) Minor bug: (I think, after you buy a girl?) the arrow navigation in the staff window doesn't work. Sorting in the work screen 'fixes' it.
e: I've had the arrow navigation break without being 'fixed' by sorting (I think when adding assistant/crown jewels), although reloading seems to fix it

Last edited:

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Has the minor update been uploaded yet? I see on the front page that it still states 9.5.0.1?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes