What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Is there a good work around to the Mega limit (without a VPN)? Since that seems to be where it all is, and the limit is ridiculously low.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
You already stated the answer. If VPNs aren't for you, you will just have to be patient and download over multiple days.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
QoL suggestion: If I pick an investor who gives the "Classes are free" perk, could I get a clickbox near the Train Girl button that means, "Train all girls not in a class"? It's kinda tedious keeping them all in class all the time.

Alternatively there could be a new improvement in that case, "Mandatory Training". After this is purchased, all girls will always be in class.

And on a gameplay note: I often wish for a semi random booth setting. I want the setting I pick for a booth to either be a minimum or a maximum. So if I pick "foreplay minimum", that booth won't get dance or pose scenes. If I pick "foreplay maximum", then I only get dance, pose and foreplay scenes.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Is there an easier way to see what girls have which traits? Clicking through 50+ girls trying to find ones that have accountancy or Hostess can get a bit tedious.

Loving the updates to this game.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
QoL suggestion: If I pick an investor who gives the "Classes are free" perk, could I get a clickbox near the Train Girl button that means, "Train all girls not in a class"? It's kinda tedious keeping them all in class all the time.

Alternatively there could be a new improvement in that case, "Mandatory Training". After this is purchased, all girls will always be in class.
There is improvement here I've wanted to have in the works for quite some time, just never got around to it.

And on a gameplay note: I often wish for a semi random booth setting. I want the setting I pick for a booth to either be a minimum or a maximum. So if I pick "foreplay minimum", that booth won't get dance or pose scenes. If I pick "foreplay maximum", then I only get dance, pose and foreplay scenes.
I'd have to rework the booths and while it certainly would be convenient, I'm not sure. I'm of two minds; part of me wants to, part of me does not.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
There is improvement here I've wanted to have in the works for quite some time, just never got around to it.

I'd have to rework the booths and while it certainly would be convenient, I'm not sure. I'm of two minds; part of me wants to, part of me does not.
I'm just making requests that occur to me, not demands. You do you, Disgruntler. I haven't been disappointed yet, and am often pleasantly surprised.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm just making requests that occur to me, not demands. You do you, Disgruntler. I haven't been disappointed yet, and am often pleasantly surprised.
I hope you continue to do so, your feedback is always valuable and welcome. Without quality feedback I'm operating in a vacuum.

@WatcherX - I'd meant to respond to you as well. Your suggestion is something I want to get working on too.

Reactions: Watcher X

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
Is there a way to exclude a certain girl to be chosen as crownjewel? (for example by adding crownjewel:false to the json file)

I want to do that for some girls from the Basic-Pack. I tried to remove them from the girlspack folder, but that caused the game to freeze in scramble mode when I hit the recruit button. So I'm looking for another way.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Is there a way to exclude a certain girl to be chosen as crownjewel? (for example by adding crownjewel:false to the json file)

I want to do that for some girls from the Basic-Pack. I tried to remove them from the girlspack folder, but that caused the game to freeze in scramble mode when I hit the recruit button. So I'm looking for another way.
No, but this is not a bad idea!

olk22

Nov 14, 2020
Connection.

If you're not getting connection, there's an entire upgrade path you've neglected. Make sure that you've turned in all of Nicole's Missions.

-------

---------

Keybinds for Customer Helps (drinks/stims, etc) and Extend/Finishers is currently being tested.
I play the 9.5.0.1 Version and finish the Quest and have no Questlist more for Nicole.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I play the 9.5.0.1 Version and finish the Quest and have no Questlist more for Nicole.
Then make sure you have every level of the Secretary club improvement you can and make sure one of your girls is working the secretary position (preferably a PHD or other compatible trait). You'll probably need to do a Connection-churn-griding strat in this scenario. The costume that -reduces- client time helps with this, set modular booths to dance, grab a snob or two and start punting.

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
I encoutered a small issue in scramble-mode:

I got a girl though lottery. I tried to train her in the lounge, but her openess didnt raise (the same is true for work). Later I saw that the same girl was on the recruit list, with the same trait (in this case it was PHD) and same openness (23). I encountered this with some girls in some of my playthroughs but I never could nail down when/why it occurs.

Normaly i load again and try to get another girl, so the issue is somehow avoidable.

Edit: just had the same problem again: this she wasn't in the recruit list, but her openess was the same: 23. Again no openess gain throuh lounge or work. Adiitional: every girl in the recruiting list at this point comes with 23 openess.

Edit 2: Did some further testing: the problem seems to occur whenever i get a girl from lottery that has the same openess as the girls in the recruit list.
Don't know if i understand that correctly, but there seems to be fixed values of openess for the girls in recruit list depending on how many girls you have already hired through recruitung (it seems lottery doesn't count) . Whenever a girl you got from the lottery hits one of theat values the openess seems to be locked (in my case ist was 23 and 27).

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I encoutered a small issue in scramble-mode:

I got a girl though lottery. I tried to train her in the lounge, but her openess didnt raise (the same is true for work).
Was it a Brat?

Later I saw that the same girl was on the recruit list, with the same trait (in this case it was PHD) and same openness (23). I encountered this with some girls in some of my playthroughs but I never could nail down when/why it occurs.
I need better error catching to ensure recruited girls don't show up on the scramblerecruit list then. Thank you.

Normaly i load again and try to get another girl, so the issue is somehow avoidable.

Edit: just had the same problem again: this she wasn't in the recruit list, but her openess was the same: 23. Again no openess gain throuh lounge or work. Adiitional: every girl in the recruiting list at this point comes with 23 openess.
23 is a strange number for openness to 'lock' at, a brat will 'lock' at 20 or 24.

Are you sure it's not around 33? If you have openness locking at 33, this is fully explainable within the game mechanics and intended, for the booths at least.

Edit 2: Did some further testing: the problem seems to occur whenever i get a girl from lottery that has the same openess as the girls in the recruit list.
This shouldn't be, there's nothing in either the lounge or the booths that can refer to or even see the recruit list data.

Don't know if i understand that correctly, but there seems to be fixed values of openess for the girls in recruit list depending on how many girls you have already hired through recruitung (it seems lottery doesn't count) .
This IS correct and intended. There is an intended curve of openness, stats, and costs that occur behind the scenes based on recruited and not lottery/broker/cj'd girls.

Whenever a girl you got from the lottery hits one of theat values the openess seems to be locked (in my case ist was 23 and 27).
I'd need further testing, because I've not found this in my testing, and the only mechanic in the game that 'locks openness' gains is the one that caps what specific acts do--dancing can never boost openness past the natural threshold for foreplay, for example.

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
Was it a Brat?
No, during testing it happened with several traits. Nevertheless, even brats gain openeness through the lounge, don't they?

Are you sure it's not around 33? If you have openness locking at 33, this is fully explainable within the game mechanics and intended, for the booths at least.
Yes i'm sure, it was 23 (I'll add screenshots later). During further testing it also appeared at 27 and 33 (and maybe other openess values that girls in the recruiting list have). They won't gain any openess through working or Training in lounge (in the lounge they should gain openess, despite beeing capped for working, right?).

I'm not sure what causes the problem, but atm the openess values are the only thing that stands out to me.

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
Not in my experience, no.
thanks, learned something new again. (y)

Here are some screenshots:

Chloe lottery.png
thats how i got her from lottery

Lounge no gain.png work no gain.png

tried to raise her openess through lounge an work, with no result.
recruit list.png Club.png

thats what my recruit list and my club looked like at this point.

This is just one example. While testing it occured with several different girls and traits. For me it seems not to be a girlpack issue.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
thanks, learned something new again. (y)

Here are some screenshots:

View attachment 1972404
thats how i got her from lottery

View attachment 1972405 View attachment 1972407

tried to raise her openess through lounge an work, with no result.
View attachment 1972421 View attachment 1972423

thats what my recruit list and my club looked like at this point.

This is just one example. While testing it occured with several different girls and traits. For me it seems not to be a girlpack issue.
It looks like there's a duplicate instantiation issue with Chloe which is causing a conflict--she's existing in both places at the same time.

I'll set up better error-checking for the recruit mode that checks if you have 'dupe' girls in the 'scrambled recruit list' and see if that helps.

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
Tried it by making her do foreplay with the negotiator but she gained no openess. So, yes.

Could the rejection of girls in the recruit list on the same day have an influence on the lottery? I sometimes do this to see if there are good offers...

Edit: no, tested it. Appears both, with rejecting girls and without.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes